Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
updafte regarding serious slander
14-09-2015, 07:46 PM
updafte regarding serious slander
First of all to make it clear I am yeicb and Colin coqk. My friends on here have drawn my attention to some very serious slander by Asha and her friends in which they suggested I had been violent to my ex.after reading this I contacted my lawyer as this is an allegation I could not condone as it does serious harm to my reputation. My lawyers initial response was that as these allegations were aimed at a fictitious name it would be difficult to prove the act of slander had actually harmed my own reputation.fortunately Asha repeated this allegation when responding on the ratings to another poster and used my full name.thus slandering me.this of course is not slander once the people who made the accusations present their proof that I was indeed violent to my former partner or any other and this will be a task.

Anyway my lawyer last week has contacted the forum owners to ask for the details of those who made the allegation and when this is received he will also write to them asking them not to repeat the allegations and will then write to their employers asking that these untrue allegations are not repeated in the work place. I have informed my employers of my intentions as I need to protect my reputation.

I am happy to be lambasted on here. Disagreed with but for the. Sake of my daughter I cannot allow allegations of illegal assault to go unchecked.my lawyer has all screen shots of the slander that has been written and will await the details of the perpetrators from the bb forum company.

I hope as we allow due process to unfold that people will not be stupid enough to repeat these unfounded allegations

Many thanks

Yeicbh
Find all posts by this user
14-09-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: updafte regarding serious slander
What she said was one step too far. This woman can get into serious trouble with her governing body for this, and I think this is probably what she needs to learn she can't not write such harmful things. Slagging off on a public forum is one thing, but going to the lenghs she has, to damage someone elses reputation - with completely unfounded allegations and lies is psychotic.

You did not cause harm to her, take money from her, all this started with a silly disagreement taken far too far from her side.
14-09-2015, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 08:30 PM by legalaction.)
Unfortunately the allegation. Has been made.rather embarrassingly I have informed my ex as she may be called to refute this allegation. I will persevere with this and it was a sensational misjudgement to use my actual name as all that she and the other 4 user names Can do now is prove their allegation.
14-09-2015, 08:37 PM
It's very sad that joining a forum to discuss the occult has turned into this. People have failed to see the bigger picture and well .. I don't have the words to convey how much she lost perspective. Very silly rows over nothing much really have lead to this. It just shows there are very bitter people in the world.
I hope you get the result you want x
14-09-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 08:43 PM by legalaction.)
The legal firm says it is clear cut unless they can prove I was violent. They will get the option of a rebuttal but at present the forum owners have yet to respond.so it will take time.
14-09-2015, 08:43 PM
I think a lot of allegations went to far from the side of one person and either a few followers or multiple user names..I also feel that it is good you are taking action as maybe this will hopefully stop it all spiralling further out of control.

So much damage has been done to a couple of peoples real lives because of someone who holds a grudge that exists only in their head... this is the internet.. a lot of very serious things and allegations that went on should never have happened... and as such the end result is that one of the people on the receiving end has decided to take action.. and rightly so!
14-09-2015, 08:44 PM
I am not sure the forum owners are interested in the forum any more.... sadly the repercussions of a small group of people hell bent on causing as much chaos and destruction as humanly possible has resulted in the admins looking like they have given up on it
14-09-2015, 08:55 PM
I am not taking this action for myself but more for my daughter. Any damages I may get will go to charity. Being in a job were the majority are women one could imagine the damage this sort of thing can cause.
14-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Of course.. but also, you should do it for yourself too... no one should be subjected to excessive abuse or nasty over the line allegations anywhere....not on a forum or in the real world.... wrong is wrong, and maybe this will prevent someone else being the butt of the persons issues... thus far they believe it is okay because it is the net... they think they can't be touched.... but standing up to bullies is the only way to ever truly stop them

Also, you are showing not just your daughter but everyone that it is okay to stand up for yourself, to not allow yourself to be a victim of abuse... which is what Asha and her groupies or multiple user names has done.. targeted people and in turn abused them
14-09-2015, 09:03 PM
There is a lot I would like to say but it ix now in the hands of lawyers.
Thread Closed