Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nicola C has left?
19-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Nicola C has left?
Noticed that Nicola C is no longer on the circle. Her who profile has been removed.

I've been looking regularly to see her feedback which is always positive and is added to nearly everyday.

Looked today and it's totally gone. Strange.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: Nicola C has left?
Readers do move on sometimes.Maybe she is starting out on her own.
20-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi Purple Shimmer,

I was looking for her on The Circle today myself. I had what I thought was a great reading last week with her and when l looked online for her I found this forum. However, I also found another thread about her and the poster described her reading from a few months back and it was exactly the same as mine. Don't know what to think about her now.
20-09-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm the same Chrissy. She told me mine is coming back and to look after myself and be in my own power etc. I thought she was lovely and she did have good feedback but I'm not sure whether she just says the same to everyone!.

I have had numerous readings. A lot have been rubbish but after a lot of research I am now very choosy.

Nicola has told me the same outcome as my trusted readers so she may yet prove correct for me (and you too). However she didn't really pick up on any specifics.

My recommendation at the moment, not that I want to encourage more readings, but it would be Truthseer on psychic sofa. I just happened to catch her without trying (I hadn't researched her just was tempted for a reading and she was top of the available list...so maybe fate lol) the other week and she picked up on very personal stuff. She has in no way given me the fairytale ending and following the reading I looked at her feedback on here and there is not one bad word.

She doesn't tell you good news for the sake of it. She's honest. Straight down the line. if you want the truth then go to her. Feel free to pm me if you like as some stuff I don't want to post on here.

As for Nicola C maybe she is right for us too. Time will tell. X
04-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Aw sad to read the above about Nicola c. Brilliant readibgs with her snd for me they gave come to paS's and timings have been right. She is on michelle knight now. I would also recommend Jan Lee ... who is spot on and freakishly matter of fact. Good luck with your search girls!
11-10-2015, 06:23 PM
Hey girls

Nicola is at michele knight now.

Readibgs for me have come to pass. .. including rough time scales.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is nicola c the real deal lilone 12 4,363 12-10-2015 06:18 AM
Last Post: lilone
  Nicola C Purple shimmer 3 1,590 11-10-2015 06:24 PM
Last Post: lilone