Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
any accurate and truthful psychic?? (at least 85-90% accuracy rate)
21-09-2015, 10:04 PM
any accurate and truthful psychic?? (at least 85-90% accuracy rate)
hi i am searching for a VERY accurate psychic. i have been reading with psychics in many many platforms . i am asking if a certain person will initiate contact with me well 9 months have passed by and nothing, 99% say he will.
What the hell??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: any accurate and truthful psychic?? (at least 85-90% accuracy rate)
@chrys
same with me ,as i started reading 4rm PS readers back in april 2102,since then alomst all PS readers(most of them left PS) kept telling me that he is coming in my life in couple of weeks or may be 2-3 months time,there is initial contact 4rm him,he is very much in love with you,thinking deeply about you,but know what?its all fairy tales,as u can see since 2012 ,now its 2015 none of there predictions ever manifest regarding contact 4rm my man at all.and how fool and stupid im i keep ringing them about more timming(jus for my satisfaction)now this time few very top rated PS readers(through this form,s members review,s nd my personal opinion)now im again in time line situaion which they all predicted will be happen till or start of OCT 2015,so lets see and finger cross that this time i,ll get what im long waiting.i,ll update about it.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
22-09-2015, 10:06 AM
(22-09-2015 09:20 AM)janaan Wrote:  @chrys
same with me ,as i started reading 4rm PS readers back in april 2102,since then alomst all PS readers(most of them left PS) kept telling me that he is coming in my life in couple of weeks or may be 2-3 months time,there is initial contact 4rm him,he is very much in love with you,thinking deeply about you,but know what?its all fairy tales,as u can see since 2012 ,now its 2015 none of there predictions ever manifest regarding contact 4rm my man at all.and how fool and stupid im i keep ringing them about more timming(jus for my satisfaction)now this time few very top rated PS readers(through this form,s members review,s nd my personal opinion)now im again in time line situaion which they all predicted will be happen till or start of OCT 2015,so lets see and finger cross that this time i,ll get what im long waiting.i,ll update about it.

Well simply i do not think in my case he will contact and certainly not in yours.

My question is do these people see the future what they see and where do they get info from??? they claim spirits, guides even my guides. some do in conjuction with other tools such as tarot.

Or are they taking money from people for nothing???
22-09-2015, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 07:05 PM by legalaction.)
In the 1970"s there were hundreds of psychics.now there are over 50,000 registered psychics and more unregistered. Did more people see their own psychic powers or did they see a chance to make a few quid on the back of people"s misery. It is a question worth debating for sure.
22-09-2015, 07:39 PM
(22-09-2015 07:03 PM)legalaction Wrote:  In the 1970"s there were hundreds of psychics.now there are over 50,000 registered psychics and more unregistered. Did more people see their own psychic powers or did they see a chance to make a few quid on the back of people"s misery. It is a question worth debating for sure.

as it seems is easy money. they have also the disclaimer so they are untouchable.
23-09-2015, 09:09 AM
is there any lawyer here that can help me to take my money back from these charlatan networks?

I spent significant amount of money for a service that was not as promised.

Thanks
23-09-2015, 09:24 AM
@ chrys
i dont think so any lawyer can help in this situation,as in every psychic website they clearly stated(only for entertainment purposes)even i know sounds very rubbish as if its only for entertainment purposes then they have no right to play with our emotions n feelings and shows us fairy tales with false promises.but we keep using there services for our own satisfaction,i think exposing them in newspaper will be much better idea (in my opinion)

23-09-2015, 09:27 AM
No the disclaimer clashes with the claims they make in their profiles. they state that they are 99% accurate many of them.

We are still consumers receiving a service and paying for it.

So consumer rights have to come to play here.

Please if you know any good lawyer tell me
23-09-2015, 09:34 AM
@ chrys
what about newspaper idea?u think its not good ?

23-09-2015, 10:02 AM
(23-09-2015 09:34 AM)janaan Wrote:  @ chrys
what about newspaper idea?u think its not good ?

what newspaper? and what are we gonna say?

the think is to get our money back