Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can psychics mix people up?
23-09-2015, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2015 08:09 PM by Purple shimmer.)
Can psychics mix people up?
Just a thought....

Been looking back over old notes and noticed that I read with Marion on the sofa a few weeks back.

She told me that a new man would come into my life and that my ex would likely return at this point.

However she described the man. Height, hair colour, build, that he wears a hat at work and that he has a daughter.

Now these details match my ex completely. Has she mixed them up possibly? Just wondering?

And do sometimes psychics see an event but it actually involves a close friend or relative as opposed to yourself? But at the time you think it means you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: Can psychics mix people up?
Yes this happens psychics predicted the time me and my ex would get married 2 psychics got the exact date. She did marry on this day but not to me. I have long since stopped readings nd I would advise others to do the same.
23-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Yes, I've had it happen on more than a few occasions!! It's either the psychic interrupting the message incorrectly, or (I sometimes think) a bit of a lesson to show me Im dabbling with things I shouldn't - really, we're asking someone to 'spy' on someone else. Readings should be about yourself ..
24-09-2015, 12:48 AM
Most psychics pick up energy If there is someone in the room when you are having a reading their energies can be confused with yours.
24-09-2015, 07:10 AM
No one was in the room with me either, though ive heard of this happening.
I recall that in previous post, examples have been written:
For instance, I remember on forum user saying the psychic had seen her going to the U.S. with her ex and getting engaged. Apparently this happened, but with the ex's new partner.
I also have first hand experience and yes it's awful!! Nothing worse than someone telling you these pleasant experiences and they happen for someone else Sad
24-09-2015, 07:49 AM
yes i think messages can get confused, they may not be for you but could be for another person around you..i do feel some very developed psychics will get things spot on but others will get things but not quite as clearly...i have had that too..thinking something is coming in for me then it happens for someone else...i suppose as we all know another reason not to have so many readings...one or two and then box them off and try not to plan life around them is ok or for me it is but having regular readings tends to bounce them off each other with conflicting messages...i am still on cold turkey after my recent slip up..
24-09-2015, 08:15 AM
This has happened with psychics who do have a good name for themselves, popular ones!
I've only found one who doesn't mix things up, and she simply doesn't give fairytales.
24-09-2015, 03:33 PM
It happened to me too , very recently.

I was told by a well known psychic that my ex will contact me very soon, via a message or text and that will the last I will ever hear from him.

Few hours later the new gentleman I was involved with has sent me a text saying that he senses I'm maybe in a different place to where I was last week with him and that is ok he just wanted to wish me all the best and good luck and he cleared off!

What she saw WAS correct but she mixed my ex with the new one I have been dating.
So yes this can happen they mix people up!
24-09-2015, 04:16 PM
It happened to me too , very recently.

I was told by a well known psychic that my ex will contact me very soon, via a message or text and that will the last I will ever hear from him.

Few hours later the new gentleman I was involved with has sent me a text saying that he senses I'm maybe in a different place to where I was last week with him and that is ok he just wanted to wish me all the best and good luck and he cleared off!

What she saw WAS correct but she mixed my ex with the new one I have been dating.
24-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Pillarbox what an enigma....you have just joined this forum but keep reposting my posts.....clearly holding a grudge against me for some reason.
It is clear this is a fake profile created by my haters LOL

It seem to me this fake profile is created to intimidate & bully people, just stay away from me, your behaviour is pathetic.

You may copy and past as many of my posts as you wish, it shows that you are immature and very childish....and a big coward.

(24-09-2015 04:16 PM)pillarbox Wrote:  It happened to me too , very recently.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Have people given up hope rachel 1151 22 1,663 07-05-2016 10:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Vogue why do people become addicted to psychics dormammu 3 597 13-03-2016 01:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Why do psychics not help people? Jasmine Chin 104 5,862 10-02-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: chrys
  people expect to much from psychics whiteowl 12 2,898 06-07-2015 10:47 PM
Last Post: Humphrey Pumphrey
  people who have readings are different to other people iamacolincookfan 1 644 22-09-2014 10:24 AM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  298 people murdered in the skies of Kiev iamacolincookfan 3 794 20-07-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  religion.. how many people on here are believers in a creator? chrisw316 5 738 10-07-2013 09:01 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad explioting people .. chrisw316 12 1,720 04-07-2013 05:28 PM
Sad mocking people.. or making people think about there beliefs? chrisw316 0 562 04-05-2013 05:38 PM