Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi can anyone recommend a reader on the circle i have a voucher
24-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Hi can anyone recommend a reader on the circle i have a voucher
Hi i have had a voucher come through the post for £10 for signing up i have not had a reading due to the £1.50 cost a minute, willing to try a reader out though
Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Hi can anyone recommend a reader on the circle i have a voucher
(24-09-2015 10:41 PM)agoodpsychic Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 08:53 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Hi i have had a voucher come through the post for £10 for signing up i have not had a reading due to the £1.50 cost a minute, willing to try a reader out though
Thank you.

I would be careful because sometimes they can be catchpenny. They give you the voucher in some cases as part payment on condition that you have a 20 min call. Best to ring cs on whatever company sent it.
Thank you
It is letter headed the circle i have to select a reader then enter my voucher code but saying that @ £1.50 per min i wont have many for £10.
25-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Yes you have a point think i will bin it unless someone wants the code
19-10-2015, 09:37 AM
The Circle?? I've not heard of them unless it's THE CIRCLE OF PROFESSIONAL CLAIRVOYANTS??

If it is the circle of professional clairvoyants then please please please stay away from the utterly rubbish and most self obsessed creep "Senior Reader Paul".

This guy is a nasty piece of work. I once asked him about someone else and he gave me a lecture (on my time and money) about how that would be like mental rape!? What a tw*t! I think he's from Liverpool and not that it makes a difference but he goes on about being gay - 1. SO WHAT?!? and 2. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TALKING ABOUT ME NOT YOU!! I have never had anyone so rude he's just an idiot who thinks he's accurate and fab when in reality he's just a HETROphobic with a huge chip on his shoulder. Building a bridge my @rse! He was shite and had the cheek to charge £1.80 a minute with no beep at 20 minutes so basically - do it yourself. Amongst the worst companies out there for sure. Stay away from Paul. He's sh*t and knows nothing.
28-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Readings are never half-penny. whoever is saying that doesn't know what they're talking about.
you can use £10 to make any package cheaper or you can use it on it's own - but it is correct it doesn't give many free minutes. only 5 or 6.
28-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Please just bin it. That's how i started too, unitl it spiralled out of control, where I struggled with my finances around a 4-6 month period. Doesn't seem too long, but trust me, it was so bad, that I was skipping meals so that I could call a psychic from circle or others. Needless to say, it's all rubbish, and that's something you need to learn at your own pace but best not step into this sham fiasco.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
29-10-2015, 11:01 AM
(28-10-2015 10:03 PM)browneyes Wrote:  Please just bin it. That's how i started too, unitl it spiralled out of control, where I struggled with my finances around a 4-6 month period. Doesn't seem too long, but trust me, it was so bad, that I was skipping meals so that I could call a psychic from circle or others. Needless to say, it's all rubbish, and that's something you need to learn at your own pace but best not step into this sham fiasco.

ok.. i tied this psychic app with free credits. The customer support of the app told me that they screen the readers thoroughly before featuring them in the app.

I tried 2 others they gave me same results that the guy will contact me.

When i asked the one to describe him and me and how we look like she said she is unable to see faces and facial features but she said she knows im meant to be with him.

The other one when i asked to describe me and him she gave me quite good validation but more from the personality side not for facial features.

I told her that the guy doesnt contact me 11 months now and asked her if she is 100% sure he is gonna contact. She said his energy is all over me and she feels he will contact me soon but if within one week he doesnt contact me to message him.

At that point i was hello???? message him??? we dont talk 11 months now and he was the one that stopped initiating with me.

I am so sick and tired of these lies and very very angry
29-10-2015, 02:31 PM
(29-10-2015 11:01 AM)chrys Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 10:03 PM)browneyes Wrote:  Please just bin it. That's how i started too, unitl it spiralled out of control, where I struggled with my finances around a 4-6 month period. Doesn't seem too long, but trust me, it was so bad, that I was skipping meals so that I could call a psychic from circle or others. Needless to say, it's all rubbish, and that's something you need to learn at your own pace but best not step into this sham fiasco.

ok.. i tied this psychic app with free credits. The customer support of the app told me that they screen the readers thoroughly before featuring them in the app.

When i asked the one to describe him and me and how we look like she said she is unable to see faces and facial features but she said she knows im meant to be with him.

The other one when i asked to describe me and him she gave me quite good validation but more from the personality side not for facial features.

I told her that the guy doesnt contact me 11 months now and asked her if she is 100% sure he is gonna contact. She said his energy is all over me and she feels he will contact me soon but if within one week he doesnt contact me to message him.

At that point i was hello???? message him??? we dont talk 11 months now and he was the one that stopped initiating with me.

Thank you all i binned it ages ago.
I am not going to start on the phonelines the only person i would of had a reading with is truthseer on psychic sofa but it always shows offline when i look, i had a private phone reading a few months ago with shelly which i thought was great etc but nothing has come from it as yet i did get a marker, shelly did say i would book a holiday in october and go in december we have only a few days to go but i have no plans to book, what i dont undertand if nothing comes of things then it is called freewill, but how do they see it in the first place!!!!! Unless the timing is just out.

All i can say is each to there own, what i would say is find a Private reader or go to your local church you can get a reading for about £15 face to face then at least if you are not happy you can go back.
Shelly now charges £19 for 10 mins im sorry that would put a few good meals on my table, there is no way i would pay that even if it was a face to face reading.
29-10-2015, 03:12 PM
(29-10-2015 02:31 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(29-10-2015 11:01 AM)chrys Wrote:  

Thank you all i binned it ages ago.
I am not going to start on the phonelines the only person i would of had a reading with is truthseer on psychic sofa but it always shows offline when i look, i had a private phone reading a few months ago with shelly which i thought was great etc but nothing has come from it as yet i did get a marker, shelly did say i would book a holiday in october and go in december we have only a few days to go but i have no plans to book, what i dont undertand if nothing comes of things then it is called freewill, but how do they see it in the first place!!!!! Unless the timing is just out.

All i can say is each to there own, what i would say is find a Private reader or go to your local church you can get a reading for about £15 face to face then at least if you are not happy you can go back.
Shelly now charges £19 for 10 mins im sorry that would put a few good meals on my table, there is no way i would pay that even if it was a face to face reading.
i wouldnt go to the face to face route ( i had face to face readings) as they have literally no difference from the remote ones (you get same info) plus it is "quite dangerous" as they can get hints from you appearence, gestures etc.

As for free will. I believe is just a copout. Of course timings will not be perfect. But oi seriously believe a good psychic reading should inform you at the first place of all the twists on the road before something happens. I want to find a psychic that actually sees the big picture and is over 85% accurate if there is such thing
29-10-2015, 04:13 PM
having a reading will not change in any way what is going to happen whether it's a face to face or phone reading. I ended my own reading cycle a few years ago, at the beginning I was squirrelly after each call, I would look down at the list of psychics on PTV hoping that the next reader could confirm what the previous one consulted...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Circle website angelsinpalermo 6 1,552 06-10-2017 03:58 PM
Last Post: babybel87
  Elaine R from the site The circle Sianr 0 159 28-08-2017 02:58 PM
Last Post: Sianr
  the circle buttercup62 0 183 15-07-2017 03:29 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Elaine R from the circle wishfulhope 8 777 19-04-2017 08:48 PM
Last Post: janaan