Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Truthseer - predictions and timings?
25-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Truthseer - predictions and timings?
Those of you who have read with Truthseer. Have predictions come through and if so how accurate was the timing? Just interested in getting some feedback as my reading has given me early November for things to change. Thank you x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Truthseer - predictions and timings?
I have just had a reading with this lady after recommendation on here. She is really a lady who does not sugar coat. She gets to the root of the problem immediately. There were things she told me I did not like to hear but I knew she was telling me the truth. That's what we want to hear in a reading the truth not fantasy and she certainly is true like her name,
04-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I managed to get a reading with Truthseer. Really down to earth reader. Has told me same as other great readers i've spoken to. By december all the changes will have happened. a very sincere reader with no fluff.
04-10-2015, 04:15 PM
I had a reading with this lady. It was good but not the best I've ever had. We shall if predictions happen. I guess they are unfolding as she said but I will let you know outcome.
04-10-2015, 04:49 PM
once in a while a new reader is the amazing new talking point, yet you rarely see posts at a later stage expressing the massive prediction coming true. The usual will happen ie job changes, celebration etc, then we get the free will quote that has become so popular. I appreciate my comments may not be to everyone's taste- yet months from now this reader will be forgotten about until someone finds another new discovery.

Trust your intuition, if something doesn't feel right it usually isn't. Time is the biggest healer- talking from bitter experience if an estranged partner has detached from you a psychic won't bring them back. The loss is painful, believe me new doors will open if you allow them to.
04-10-2015, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2015 06:53 PM by Purple shimmer.)
It's not about a psychic bringing them back though. Obviously this is not possible. It's about finding a reader who picks up on the real situation, gives you a prediction that although hurts to hear is more than likely gonna be the outcome. I think Truthseer does this. She in no way gives false hope. That is the impression I get anyway. And if I was recommending her on her abilities due to her telling me a great story then this is not the case. What she told me was very negative really. It hit a nerve and has made me think a lot differently about my situation. I thank her for this.
04-10-2015, 07:40 PM
She did not tell me my ex was coming back Quite the opposite infact although I suspected that. She did not really give me any big prediction but only confirmed what I as feeling about things in general.
04-10-2015, 08:30 PM
She told me mine would be back but will go again. Deep down he's not the one for me and I know this. She has given me food for thought. Also told me he had cheated. I can't confirm this but it would make sense given how quickly he got with the new girl. I never told her a thing, and I mean NOTHING! She also read for my friend and gave her the truth too. All of which seems to be playing out as we speak.
05-10-2015, 07:47 AM
i am looking forward to speaking to Truthseer again but planning to wait until November to do so..hope she stays on PS that long but she is not easy to get hold of is she.
05-10-2015, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 08:22 AM by imamegamegaloser.)
I'm not surprised the reader is always in demand since she is forever in the spotlight. It takes just one to start this off then the rest follow, suddenly there's a big fan base

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Readers timings and hope Givenuphope 16 1,279 27-01-2017 07:41 PM
Last Post: RachH81
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 29 9,919 13-09-2016 08:22 PM
Last Post: Purple Rain