Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
psychics on here are a disgrace
25-09-2015, 01:52 PM
psychics on here are a disgrace
We have psychics on this forum who think it acceptable to criticise their friends and work colleagues. Why come on here and think it's acceptable to belittle their friends? Is this a true kindred spirit? Doesn't this show the level of competition and jealousy just because a reader has more callers?

So far, the psychic readers who have critiscised others are: Pink Pearl (who is notorious for this-) closely followed by Yogabunny and then we have our own: Agoodpsychic and at the bottom of the pile is Sabbie.

Does this not make you open your eyes to see the descrepencies in their posts? I pin a lot of hopes on my readings, I have had good readings from those that have been scorned upon by Pink Pearl and Yogabunny. This forum would be a good place for EVERYONE excluding Psychic Phone Readers to post with honesty and integrity and help others to decide with their GENUINE feedback.

I know that these psychics could remain anonymous on here, but the announcement that they are phone readers give their opinions more credit and sincerity. They all remain anonymous, Yogabunny does not even share the company he/she works for.

I would also like to see the end of mischief makers on this forum who are rude, putting down genuine members aside from the psychics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: psychics on here are a disgrace
These responses are often in response to something they may have been asked.I understand that professional jealousy rears its head in many jobs and is not unique to psychics. I do understand you won't like hearing psychics you use and are happy with being slated. But if they are good for you then that is all that counts.good luck with your predictions
25-09-2015, 04:13 PM
And then you wonder why I don't give my Psychic Sofa name on here !!! If I use psychics to give me readings I cannot be jealous of them !
25-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Pink Pearl, please don't pay attention to this Pillarbox.

He/she is just after to cause upset and fights on here, that person has been following me copying and posting my messages me without a reason, the only reason is to cause fights.

(25-09-2015 04:13 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  And then you wonder why I don't give my Psychic Sofa name on here !!! If I use psychics to give me readings I cannot be jealous of them !
25-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Can't resist - but all you have ever done is left negative feedback for people without good reason naomil, I don't think people will be jumping for your cause! I for one will be replying if pillarbox writes something I want to comment on .. I think the same will go for all the other members you have spread nastiness to!
25-09-2015, 06:04 PM
(25-09-2015 05:33 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Can't resist - but all you have ever done is left negative feedback for people without good reason naomil, I don't think people will be jumping for your cause! I for one will be replying if pillarbox writes something I want to comment on .. I think the same will go for all the other members you have spread nastiness to!

star111 I agree with you. nothing but negative feedback and being spiteful and nasty she was maybe she still is. I don't come here that much for people like her. but KARMA will get her for all her filth and pain she tried to imply on others !
25-09-2015, 06:25 PM
I have been on the receiving end of many of those ratings attacks. However if naomil is prepared to change and comment on her readings both good and bad it might help others to make informed choices. I understand how some comments have hurt people but if we respond to what is respondable and ignore flaming posts the forum will be a better place.
25-09-2015, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry but I have no time for naomil leatham.. I think he or she is vile to put such obscene ratings on walls.. I do not trust Naomil suddenly changing camp and yes the vile comments have hurt me...

Naomil is a prime example of an internet troll................

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
26-09-2015, 08:35 AM
I think this is a place for everyone to give honest feedback. The key word is honest and I would hope that also an element of respect for one another is also reflected in a post even when it is to give a negative experience.
Pink Pearl is entitled to give her honest feedback on here the same as any other person whether they are employed as a psychic or not. She has stated from the start she works on the lines and the same as everyone else here, is entitled to her opinion.
None of us know whether a person hiding behind a screen name is honest or just being what is often referred to as a troll.
None of us know who is truly genuine and who is not we may have suspicions but we truly do not know the intentions of anyone posting from the cover of a screen name.
This is a forum everyone using forums must always remember that there are many people out there not genuine even the ones posting horror and indignation.

Posts causing a heated reaction draw lots of responses and stir up many users pulling the forum down. Its a case of if you don't fuel the fire it will extinguish. The same as the good old statement don't feed the troll.
26-09-2015, 09:14 AM
i agree this is a place to give honest feedback regardless whether it comes from a psychic. pillarbox ive never rated good or bad readers ive spoken to on this forum. pink pearl, yogabunny & agoospsychic are entitled to give their experiences.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I thought they were genuine but it's a disgrace Soapfan46 25 4,792 04-08-2015 08:24 AM
Last Post: Caroline