Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tamara Trousseu
21-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Tamara Trousseu
I thought I would start a thread as she has the most testimonals for television psychics even more than John Healey. Ive only had a few texts in the past answered and I wasnt really that blown away. What does everyone think
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2011, 09:32 PM
RE: Tamara Trousseu
Does she? In just looking at the site, they both have 14 pages, but no one ever has any more than that...I think they just drop off.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. While not wrong with the situation...nothing to write home about reading wise...
21-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Yes, its a word that makes you feel like you are about to go into battle..
21-07-2011, 10:43 PM
If you click on last it shows there are 24 pages, where if you click for JOhn it is 19 pages.. Hazel lee 19 pages. Does this they are the best ones on the show. how sad am I to be doing this when I could be doing something else lol
22-07-2011, 07:23 AM
I have not had a reading with her for over a year. At the time actually I found her insight very good, she picked up on a great deal of the situation which helped me understand how he was thinking...the prediction did not come though..and she said free will. But my verdict is out and open on her..
I am just a little put off by the TV personna..personally, but appreciate that others may enjoy and like this..
22-07-2011, 08:05 AM
I've had a reading with Tamara and she was excellent, i have to say. And she's such an nice woman too.
22-07-2011, 09:22 AM
I had a readin in march i just asked for a love readin! not much validation prediction suppose to be between end of may/oct so can only wait and see!!
22-07-2011, 09:39 AM

I had a reading with Tamara and it was so detailed, it all came true. So this year I had a reading with her and the predications have come true just one or two predictions left to come to light.

I think she's honest and straight to the point, really nice woman.
22-07-2011, 10:11 AM
(22-07-2011 09:39 AM)goldfire Wrote:  

I had a reading with Tamara and it was so detailed, it all came true. So this year I had a reading with her and the predications have come true just one or two predictions left to come to light.

hi goldfire were they big predictions?? may i ask lol
22-07-2011, 10:34 AM
(22-07-2011 10:11 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(22-07-2011 09:39 AM)goldfire Wrote:  

hi goldfire were they big predictions?? may i ask lol

Hi Miss Marple

Yes, indeed they were BIG predictions that were life changing to me and if I did not take her guidance on board two years ago I would of had a really bad life continuing to make the wrong decisions. I do listen to my own intuition but two years ago I was like a blind bat. Thanks to Tamara I can see clearly again lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow my readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 0 816 11-01-2013 02:27 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  psychic readings with Tamara Happy_go_girl 19 6,305 11-07-2012 10:16 AM
Last Post: Mitzu
  Tamara Warren27/12 9 2,412 03-04-2012 06:39 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  WHEN IS TAMARA ON NEXT. SHE'S GREAT.! Bizzylizzy 10 2,962 19-02-2011 10:37 AM
Last Post: Eridanus