Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact
07-10-2015, 10:55 AM
99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact
Hi 99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact.

It been 10 months now and i have no contact from the person.

From the psychics that told me he will contact i do have variations as to how things will play out as well and of course i have this 1% that says he will not contact.

Also, some of the psychics that told me he will contact gave me validations and that made me sure that they picked up the correct person and me.

However, results speak louder than words as i am not receiving contact from the person.

Can someone help me as to what may have interpreted here? For example what do the psychics that say he will contact me see and what do the others see?

Is it also possible that the psychics that told me he will contact picked up someone else instead of me or him? For example do they read him see that is gonna contact a girl and they assume its me but its not so they confuse me with someone else or vice versa?

I really am baffled i spent much money and i consulted over 40 psychics so far in keen, bitwine kasamba, lifereader. Any help appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: 99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact
(07-10-2015 10:55 AM)chrys Wrote:  Hi 99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact.

From the psychics that told me he will contact i do have variations as to how things will play out as well and of course i have this 1% that says he will not contact.

Also, some of the psychics that told me he will contact gave me validations and that made me sure that they picked up the correct person and me.

However, results speak louder than words as i am not receiving contact from the person.

Can someone help me as to what may have interpreted here? For example what do the psychics that say he will contact me see and what do the others see?

Is it also possible that the psychics that told me he will contact picked up someone else instead of me or him? For example do they read him see that is gonna contact a girl and they assume its me but its not so they confuse me with someone else or vice versa?

I really am baffled i spent much money and i consulted over 40 psychics so far in keen, bitwine kasamba, lifereader. Any help appreciated

You should report this to the police!

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
07-10-2015, 06:46 PM
(07-10-2015 06:28 PM)Snow White Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 10:55 AM)chrys Wrote:  Hi 99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact.

You should report this to the police!
What do u mean??
08-10-2015, 08:32 AM
The police won't do anything lol.
08-10-2015, 09:08 AM
ye im sorry but why should i call the police??

Im asking here for help to get to the bottom of this situation.

Please read what ive written
08-10-2015, 09:40 AM
(08-10-2015 09:08 AM)chrys Wrote:  ye im sorry but why should i call the police??

Im asking here for help to get to the bottom of this situation.

Please read what ive written

The best you can do is contact trading standards, they be the best people who can help. you will have proof because the companies have a record of you on there data system, the readers you've used, time date etc. They will put you in contact with the advertising standards authority (ASA) 1. First, check whether your complaint is covered by the ASA. Find out what they cover or if you're still not sure, call/textphone them to discuss your complaint. There contact details can be found on google.
08-10-2015, 09:47 AM
basically my query here is not to complain only. I know that this would be a difficult task because these companies i used do not have their headquarters in uk but they sell in the uk as well.

My main concern is the following: "From the psychics that told me he will contact i do have variations as to how things will play out as well and of course i have this 1% that says he will not contact.

Is it also possible that the psychics that told me he will contact picked up someone else instead of me or him? For example do they read him see that is gonna contact a girl and they assume its me but its not so they confuse me with someone else or vice versa? "

Can someone help with this??
08-10-2015, 11:00 AM
I have alsready reported them to ASA today.
08-10-2015, 05:48 PM
wish you the best of luck. Unfortunately they've taken your money, they have no conscience, you will find there's ways they can get out of any complaint using the disclaimer and our friend free will. I'm sure you are not the only victim
11-10-2015, 12:10 PM
(08-10-2015 05:48 PM)imamegamegaloser Wrote:  wish you the best of luck. Unfortunately they've taken your money, they have no conscience, you will find there's ways they can get out of any complaint using the disclaimer and our friend free will. I'm sure you are not the only victim

on top of that, i found out now that im getting sick with depression. i had a breakdown this weekend and im a strong person not vulnerable and i rarely cry so imagine. now they caused damage to my psychological health out of nowhere.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What does it mean when a person's psyche? dannysamuel 0 139 18-07-2017 07:53 AM
Last Post: dannysamuel
  Christine-ann does any one have a contact number for her from ask the answer jaks111 0 345 30-01-2016 02:37 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  Is seeing someone the same as "contact" Purple shimmer 26 2,418 22-08-2015 04:15 PM
Last Post: lilone
  Private telephone readings Please contact by PM Eleanor 41 7,193 21-05-2013 12:43 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Every Person Deserves a Pandora Style Beads Charm buytrbaa 0 1,527 06-11-2012 04:10 AM
Last Post: buytrbaa