Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
has anywun had reading where your idol looklike you will meet*
27-10-2015, 12:38 PM
has anywun had reading where your idol looklike you will meet*
people on heer like legalaction think my story 1 huge joke but not so* tis serious. my mama was great fan of rock legend alice cooper know all his work from schools out etc*i grew up with him and fall in love with him* i meet in past guys who look a little like him but want to search for reel deel* i turn tp psychics mainly kooma* psy tv* many top private clarevoyants f2f who say to me**yes you find guy who look just like him** sum even tell me i will find him on my doorstep. all phone reeders say he will cum * shud have been ere by now. wasting my life away, spender much thousands of quids leave myself owing monies which not funny Big Grin

HAVE ANY GUY BEEN TOLD THEY MEET DOUBLE LOOKALIKE OF IDOL????????? NOT FOUND HIM?HERS YET?????????

Genuine reps only ****Peace to you allHeart

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: has anywun had reading where your idol looklike you will meet*
(27-10-2015 12:38 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  people on heer like legalaction think my story 1 huge joke but not so* tis serious. my mama was great fan of rock legend alice cooper know all his work from schools out etc*i grew up with him and fall in love with him* i meet in past guys who look a little like him but want to search for reel deel* i turn tp psychics mainly kooma* psy tv* many top private clarevoyants f2f who say to me**yes you find guy who look just like him** sum even tell me i will find him on my doorstep. all phone reeders say he will cum * shud have been ere by now. wasting my life away, spender much thousands of quids leave myself owing monies which not funny Big Grin

HAVE ANY GUY BEEN TOLD THEY MEET DOUBLE LOOKALIKE OF IDOL????????? NOT FOUND HIM?HERS YET?????????

this has to be reported to the police as it is outright fraud
27-10-2015, 12:54 PM
(27-10-2015 12:39 PM)chrys Wrote:  
(27-10-2015 12:38 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  people on heer like legalaction think my story 1 huge joke but not so* tis serious. my mama was great fan of rock legend alice cooper know all his work from schools out etc*i grew up with him and fall in love with him* i meet in past guys who look a little like him but want to search for reel deel* i turn tp psychics mainly kooma* psy tv* many top private clarevoyants f2f who say to me**yes you find guy who look just like him** sum even tell me i will find him on my doorstep. all phone reeders say he will cum * shud have been ere by now. wasting my life away, spender much thousands of quids leave myself owing monies which not funny Big Grin

this has to be reported to the police as it is outright fraud

i so glad somewun agrees with me. i may take this to my local polize station ans i can prove i spence all this money to an i may go further to trad standards an mediaTongue

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
27-10-2015, 01:21 PM
I've never asked a reader if I would meet a guy who looked like a celebrity. i m sure of I asked a psychic if I would ever meet Robbie Williams or Gary Barlow double they would probably say yes to keep me quiet because it makes there job a whe lot more easier. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with this I agree.
27-10-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you've been subject to dishonest psychics Alice Cooper. It really is ridiculous at what lengths a psychic will go to just make a little extra cash. Alice, I really feel it's time that you face the truth. I don't know if I have seen many guys that look like Alice Cooper, he goes back a bit in time, his look isn't really fashionable any more. Psychics shouldn't encourage this either, it's cruel and no-need. I've never been in that position myself as I'VE NEVER ASKED A PSYCHIC IF I WOULD MEET A GUY THAT LOOKED LIKE A POP CELEBRITY -- I don't think I ever would either. I guess if you are seeking that type of guy your best bet would be to hang out at rock cafe's and clubs. I hope you find your dream lookalike Alice Cooper. I agree that this sort of practice from psychics is not classed as entertainment because at the end of the day people believe this garbage and get hurt.
27-10-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2015 10:12 PM by Alice Cooper.)
of course i am mostly concerned at this point cos they kept reasuring me that thay see alice double in my future*so i thinks i take legal steps to try to get my monies back. i am told by friend that i take my story to asa & bbc thay look at it yes*? as i says i gave 1 private clare voyant money sum paid by cash sum by card hop not to late. i have records of monies on card that i spence on comps* thousandds quids i rekon you no i spence & still no alice. 2moro i may go to local piss station & hope they give me elp**tis sad state of afairs**

27-10-2015, 10:30 PM
just call 101 and report them for fraud
27-10-2015, 11:09 PM
my thanking to pillbox*car*chris* i think i take advice and reeport this very serious matter to polic for fraud & go to trad standard & bbc* it is not just the quids ive lost that upset me but trauma i ave sooferred cos of this* i wake up every morning hoping that 2day b te day i meet alice yet sadly no alice cum aknocking me on the door**

27-10-2015, 11:32 PM
(27-10-2015 11:09 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  my thanking to pillbox*car*chris* i think i take advice and reeport this very serious matter to polic for fraud & go to trad standard & bbc* it is not just the quids ive lost that upset me but trauma i ave sooferred cos of this* i wake up every morning hoping that 2day b te day i meet alice yet sadly no alice cum aknocking me on the door**

how much did you spend?
27-10-2015, 11:41 PM
This is so obviously a wind up!!!