Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Ayita
27-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Ayita
Has anyone ever tried Ayita (pin 4370) on Psychic Sofa? If so what did you think of her and did any of her predictions come true? She always seems to be busy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Ayita
i think there is already a discussion about her in the forum,any ways she was way off for me,i disconnected the call in 5 min.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-10-2015, 01:47 PM
i was same for my reading but she did not give me positive outcome and i hoped she was wrong which so far she has not been correct but who knows she has very good reviews so I would be interested to see more replies to this thread..my mood day I called was probably not the best and maybe it was me and not her..as she seems to be very busy and does have great reviews.
27-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Sorry I did not realize that she had already been discussed on here. I was still reeling from a reading I had last week that really upset me so on the spur of the moment I had a reading with Ayita today. What she told me was very different to most of the other readings I have had so now I am even more confused and upset. I am therefore very interested to know if she has been accurate for anyone on this site.
27-10-2015, 01:59 PM
She gave me some information about someone that i have never been given before and it was quite upsetting but i have no way of knowing if it is true or not. I wish I could just take it all with a pinch of salt but unfortunately I am not like that.
27-10-2015, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2015 02:06 PM by Alice Cooper.)
could she tell me do u think if i meet alice cooper double*? how honest wud you regard her *** shall go out now but in words of Arnold Schwarzenegger ***I'll be back Smile

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
27-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Sorry I don't know if she will see you meeting an Alice Cooper double or not. I don't have any idea whether what she told me was true or not so i am in no position to say. She did sound sincere if that is any help but it is too early for me to recommend her to anyone.
27-10-2015, 05:45 PM
@ Green Velvet
may be she is very good for some not for all as she always buzy when she log in PS. wish u best of luck

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
27-10-2015, 07:11 PM
(27-10-2015 02:11 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Sorry I don't know if she will see you meeting an Alice Cooper double or not. I don't have any idea whether what she told me was true or not so i am in no position to say. She did sound sincere if that is any help but it is too early for me to recommend her to anyone.

thanking you green velvet peace be with youHeart

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
27-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Thank you Janaan and Alice Cooper I hope you eventually meet him.