Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Valentine
28-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Valentine
Valentine is a new reader on Psychic Sofa. She is very popular and seems to be always busy. Has anyone tried this reader ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Valentine
yes Pink Pearl..me very strange as had just mentioned her to someone and seen your message...I spoke to her , shouldnt of done as that was my November reading already so will have to wait it out now for another month to have another reading but am trying best to one a month. I would give her thumbs up in how she read for me and said much of what i had already been told by others..again cannot confirm what she said was true because it is yet to come in...we seem to be drawn to very similar readers...have to say also another reader i felt a good connection with was Anu i think her name is..she mentioned something about a cat that has come about in a funny kind of way..but would recommend Valentine to try.
28-10-2015, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2015 05:11 PM by Pink Pearl.)
I have not tried her yet Yogabunny as she is never available. She is certainly very popular and has glowing reviews I am trying to cut down my readings but I am finding it hard as am going through a fairly difficult time just now. Most readers are giving similar positive outcomes so that helps. And No I don't want my ex to come back !!
I have not heard of Anu. Is she on PS? It is Anju. Yes she looks interesting but don't tempt me lol I am trying to read myself !
28-10-2015, 05:47 PM
yes just had a look and its Anju...i know i would be tempted today but have plenty to do to keep me busy so if was home alone and not so much on would be in mood for sure ...but would try best to not have one..as have no real questiosn just now, life ticking along smoothly so am trying to enjoy it best i can..but my trouble is my own guides are at me in background telling me something is coming in soon and its this i have to put to one side and try and get on..but they do tend to do this very much for a reason..but will wait it out..when they are ready more will come in i know...sorry you are struggling just now Pink Pearl..hope it gets easier for you soon. xx
28-10-2015, 06:32 PM
@ Yogabunny
good to know your guts or guide telling you some thing coming soon,so wait for some pleasant surprises coming ahead for you.then think any reading after.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
28-10-2015, 07:31 PM
I had a reading with Anju last week, her prediction did not happen. It was a very sugar coated reading. I've had 2 readings with Valentine and she contradicted herself in the second reading
28-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Why are these people so popular then? They are always so busy.
28-10-2015, 09:17 PM
(28-10-2015 09:04 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Why are these people so popular then? They are always so busy.

do you think she good***? you psychic i guess no the reel deel**?

(28-10-2015 05:47 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  yes just had a look and its Anju...i know i would be tempted today but have plenty to do to keep me busy so if was home alone and not so much on would be in mood for sure ...but would try best to not have one..as have no real questiosn just now, life ticking along smoothly so am trying to enjoy it best i can..but my trouble is my own guides are at me in background telling me something is coming in soon and its this i have to put to one side and try and get on..but they do tend to do this very much for a reason..but will wait it out..when they are ready more will come in i know...sorry you are struggling just now Pink Pearl..hope it gets easier for you soon. xx

are you & yogibunny good psychics**?

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
28-10-2015, 09:19 PM
@ Alice Cooper
have u ever tried Psychic Sofa,s Readers?if yes then which 1 u feel is good for you?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
28-10-2015, 10:03 PM
i know Pink Pearl..you just do not know when you call why some of them are so busy..thanks for heads up Angela..I have only spoken to each one the once and my predictions are not for long time yet so i cannot say either way, I enjoyed my reading with both of them but cannot say if what they told me was accurate as such..just usual validations which were accurate..but sometimes i do wonder if I have a whole PS profile stored somewhere from previous readings and this can be looked at when I call? I know many wonder and it makes me wonder too..but then when i do my readings for others i am never near a computer as read upstairs in a quiet room or do we have notes stored and often I will tell someone something and they say other readers have told me that..so it does happen.