Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Valentine
28-10-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Valentine
(28-10-2015 09:19 PM)janaan Wrote:  @ Alice Cooper
have u ever tried Psychic Sofa,s Readers?if yes then which 1 u feel is good for you?

yeah i ave ad few from sofa mostly kooma & psytv * have used many fron sofa **jodie+amanda+matt+eleanoe+anthony+fax lux+angie an many many more then pstv i use very bad reedes onthere worst was crystal+tristan morel+ricky luuv doctor+ cant remembr all bad and those names just tip of iceburgerSmile

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2015, 10:32 PM
@Alice Cooper
hope our all readings will not manifest as fairy tales.caz most of the time our expectations are very high after psychic readings.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
28-10-2015, 10:38 PM
(28-10-2015 10:32 PM)janaan Wrote:  @Alice Cooper
hope our all readings will not manifest as fairy tales.caz most of the time our expectations are very high after psychic readings.

well i ope 4 yor sake they turn out good *ope u dont go thru wot i did spencing all that monies, but still hold hope that psychic give me truth & tell me when i meet alice. hoping pinky pearl & yogibunnies give me good advice cos thay r reeders*thing is here nobody want 2 no u unles u have good reading**

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
28-10-2015, 11:14 PM
@ Alice Cooper
trust ur guts listen what they tell you juss follow ,and you will be happy.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
29-10-2015, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 03:17 AM by Pink Pearl.)
(28-10-2015 10:03 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  i know Pink Pearl..you just do not know when you call why some of them are so busy..thanks for heads up Angela..I have only spoken to each one the once and my predictions are not for long time yet so i cannot say either way, I enjoyed my reading with both of them but cannot say if what they told me was accurate as such..just usual validations which were accurate..but sometimes i do wonder if I have a whole PS profile stored somewhere from previous readings and this can be looked at when I call? I know many wonder and it makes me wonder too..but then when i do my readings for others i am never near a computer as read upstairs in a quiet room or do we have notes stored and often I will tell someone something and they say other readers have told me that..so it does happen.

In reply to what you said Yogabunny I do not use notes .I write down each clients name only because I like to call them by name when I talk to them I sometimes ask if we have spoken before and if they answer yes I do not refer to any notes I just try and remember their reading and it often comes back to me during the course of the reading and it helps me then to tune into them more easily .We certainly don't have other readers notes on us or are ever given any
29-10-2015, 08:31 AM
thats good to know Pink pearl..i have never seen a shared note used in all my years working with different companies on the telephones but when I call a new reader at PS and they say the very same again its a question i do wonder as i know many who are not readers themselves think the very same..if i get a caller who returns to me often of course i tend to remmeber what I told them before as reading continues but I try to do a new reading each time and see what comes out differently but i knwo what you mena it helps when you have some background as you do get an clearer...but when a new reader picks up on very same things then i like to think they are good and not just looking at some kind of profile about me on a screen..so good to know this does not happen. thanks x
29-10-2015, 08:33 AM
and of course you use PS yourself so if this happened you would not use them either as you would know they had access to shared notes..so I doubt very much you would call them either if this was the case. Anyway must keep a low profile on here today have pumpkins to carve and a spooky farm to explore!! x
29-10-2015, 01:20 PM
(29-10-2015 03:16 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 10:03 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  i know Pink Pearl..you just do not know when you call why some of them are so busy..thanks for heads up Angela..I have only spoken to each one the once and my predictions are not for long time yet so i cannot say either way, I enjoyed my reading with both of them but cannot say if what they told me was accurate as such..just usual validations which were accurate..but sometimes i do wonder if I have a whole PS profile stored somewhere from previous readings and this can be looked at when I call? I know many wonder and it makes me wonder too..but then when i do my readings for others i am never near a computer as read upstairs in a quiet room or do we have notes stored and often I will tell someone something and they say other readers have told me that..so it does happen.

you speak much words of great nowlege a true inspiration & humanitarian**wud luv a reeding wth u cos i no u wil tel me when i meet alice*

(29-10-2015 03:16 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  In reply to what you said Yogabunny I do not use notes .I write down each clients name only because I like to call them by name when I talk to them I sometimes ask if we have spoken before and if they answer yes I do not refer to any notes I just try and remember their reading and it often comes back to me during the course of the reading and it helps me then to tune into them more easily .We certainly don't have other readers notes on us or are ever given any

When a psychic accidentally eats mushrooms or gets a high fever they sometimes see things that are not there. thse r called psychics**?. halucinationsHuh

29-10-2015, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 04:22 PM by imamegamegaloser.)
This is ridiculous not even worthy of a serious response. I'm finding the whole thing (yawn) tedious.
29-10-2015, 04:59 PM
(29-10-2015 04:21 PM)imamegamegaloser Wrote:  This is ridiculous not even worthy of a serious response. I'm finding the whole thing (yawn) tedious.

Do you mean the actual thread?