Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Valentine
29-10-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: Valentine
Sorry, I was referring to Alice Cooper. This thread is the same as many, a reading with a new psychic won't make an ex come back, people have to learn this on their own through personal experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2015, 07:12 PM
(28-10-2015 10:18 PM)Alice Cooper Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 09:19 PM)janaan Wrote:  @ Alice Cooper
have u ever tried Psychic Sofa,s Readers?if yes then which 1 u feel is good for you?

yeah i ave ad few from sofa mostly kooma & psytv * have used many fron sofa **jodie+amanda+matt+eleanoe+anthony+fax lux+angie an many many more then pstv i use very bad reedes onthere worst was crystal+tristan morel+ricky luuv doctor+ cant remembr all bad and those names just tip of iceburgerSmile

Hi Alice Cooper. your posts im sure have a lot to say but please can you make them a little more explicit ? i agree with you that some of the readers you mention are rubbish, ricky the love doctor omg hes awful. i dont know a lot about alice cooper but are you sure you didnt lead the readers into telling you what you wanted to hear? im sorry to hear you havent found your dream man yet. surely you must have had a few good readings out of the bunch ?
29-10-2015, 09:39 PM
(29-10-2015 03:16 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 10:03 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  i know Pink Pearl..you just do not know when you call why some of them are so busy..thanks for heads up Angela..I have only spoken to each one the once and my predictions are not for long time yet so i cannot say either way, I enjoyed my reading with both of them but cannot say if what they told me was accurate as such..just usual validations which were accurate..but sometimes i do wonder if I have a whole PS profile stored somewhere from previous readings and this can be looked at when I call? I know many wonder and it makes me wonder too..but then when i do my readings for others i am never near a computer as read upstairs in a quiet room or do we have notes stored and often I will tell someone something and they say other readers have told me that..so it does happen.

In reply to what you said Yogabunny I do not use notes .I write down each clients name only because I like to call them by name when I talk to them I sometimes ask if we have spoken before and if they answer yes I do not refer to any notes I just try and remember their reading and it often comes back to me during the course of the reading and it helps me then to tune into them more easily .We certainly don't have other readers notes on us or are ever given any

I don't believe the readers on ps use notes, if they did there wouldn't be the bad readers who get nothing right. I don't know where this myth started. If all of the readers on ps had acess to notes every single reader would get everything right.

I've not seen this new reader called Valentine. There's always new ones joining their team.
29-10-2015, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2015 09:48 PM by janaan.)
whole bunch of new readers in PS,GOD knows they are real deal or not? like my old 1,s in PS.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
29-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Some out the bunch are good some bad. I'm always a little dubious trying new readers.
29-10-2015, 10:02 PM
same here i always prefer my old psychics rather then trying new.

29-10-2015, 10:14 PM
but when a new reader tells you very same as what a preferred reader tells you then thats when I wonder but i have to trust..reason i have readings is I do not trust my own guidance as much as i should for myself..but there do seem to be several readers joined PS who have the supposed WOW factor..so its good to see a few new names crop up on here..but time will tell if any of our predictions come to pass..
29-10-2015, 10:25 PM
@yogabunny
could u recommand few names 4rm ur tried new good PS readers?

29-10-2015, 11:03 PM
(29-10-2015 10:14 PM)Yogabunny Wrote:  but when a new reader tells you very same as what a preferred reader tells you then thats when I wonder but i have to trust..reason i have readings is I do not trust my own guidance as much as i should for myself..but there do seem to be several readers joined PS who have the supposed WOW factor..so its good to see a few new names crop up on here..but time will tell if any of our predictions come to pass..

yogibear***PROCEED__________________________________

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
30-10-2015, 09:14 AM
hi, no sorry you two i cannot as i am trying best to only have one reading a month, so Valentine was my reading this month, I tend to read doen the testimonials on PS and some you can look past but there is a reader on there called STAR who i like sound of and gets good reviews but i honestly do not know myself..i just get a feeling and i try my bets to only have reading if i truly feel person i am going to speak to is meant for me that day..sometimes I am disappointed but by cutting back on readings its easier to swallow as you have only wasted 16£..if I could speak to a reader now i would try STAR, gaby V, Tracey M (i know she is not popular with some) but i liked speaking to her...Mark D have spoken to him once and what he said to me has so far proved true..another reader i have not spoken to for years i saw on there other day was Sandie, she was good from what i remember, also Grace Marie was very good to talk to to thrash out a few worries and not just get back what you want to hear.But have only spoken to all of these once, apart from gaby V and Tracey M.