Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Valentine
30-10-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Valentine
(30-10-2015 09:14 AM)Yogabunny Wrote:  hi, no sorry you two i cannot as i am trying best to only have one reading a month, so Valentine was my reading this month, I tend to read doen the testimonials on PS and some you can look past but there is a reader on there called STAR who i like sound of and gets good reviews but i honestly do not know myself..i just get a feeling and i try my bets to only have reading if i truly feel person i am going to speak to is meant for me that day..sometimes I am disappointed but by cutting back on readings its easier to swallow as you have only wasted 16£..if I could speak to a reader now i would try STAR, gaby V, Tracey M (i know she is not popular with some) but i liked speaking to her...Mark D have spoken to him once and what he said to me has so far proved true..another reader i have not spoken to for years i saw on there other day was Sandie, she was good from what i remember, also Grace Marie was very good to talk to to thrash out a few worries and not just get back what you want to hear.But have only spoken to all of these once, apart from gaby V and Tracey M.

is tht star who is member on ere***?Huh

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2015, 07:41 PM
i dont know, i have seen her pop up as new reader on the Sofa.
11-11-2015, 07:41 PM
I tried Valentine a few weeks back, she was actually very good. Predictions pending but she didn't bs me - she seemed to pick things up well. Imogen was terrible for me.
Still think Ricky is brilliant at piecing together what I'm feeling - again predictions pending
13-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Hi Rita,
I agree. I tried Valentine, really liked her. she was spot on with situation and person, and very professional and great style, Gave me good clarity as well regarding situation and made me calm down. She assured me re the positive outcome with some patience, and advice. so I think she is good, will wait for stuff to come. no firm timelines, she couldn't see. Imogen was terrible for me too. completely off course and gave negative predictions, hard to say about the predictions but didn't get the situation and connection at all.
14-11-2015, 09:26 AM
I had a reading with Imogen she was terrible. her predictions didn't happen as she said which on my part was better for me! Told me I wouldn't get money from someone for 10 days to 3 weeks ,it happened about an hour after speaking to her that I got it! Told me I may hear news from someone by the Friday but never did.
14-11-2015, 11:29 AM
I've not yet tried Valentine. Ricky picked up on my situation and even that i had 2 questions in mind. He has said that my BF feelings towards me will not change. He has told me we will get engaged next April. I will update in April. Imogen, omg, is awful. I had 5 mins on the phone had to terminate call and request another reader.
16-11-2015, 03:04 PM
So bizarre that a few of us thought Imogen was terrible yet she has all these amazing testimonials on PS... But similar to Jodie for me (except she was all hearts flowers and her predictions were totally wrong) she has a ridiculous amount of testimonials too...!
20-11-2015, 06:22 AM
Yep Imogen told me she absolutely cannot see a relationship between me and said person.. completely brushed me off... when deep down i know the connection is very real and blossoming. Valentine on the other hans validated the connection and told me what the issue was and it needed more time. She gave me an estimate of a few months... til feb.. so watch this space. But much more helpful and real
24-11-2015, 07:50 PM
I have rang valentine a few times and she is fantastic I guess everyone has there own preference.
She's flowing in her readings and doesn't mess about wasting time like some.
24-11-2015, 09:22 PM
I had a reading with her yesterday she is a lovely lady very straightforward and I loved chatting with her.