Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dear psychic and soul
16-12-2010, 09:23 AM
dear psychic and soul
Dear Psychic and soul

Please stop muting the sound when the psychic is on the desk and has a call and put some presenters on your show please. I would love to watch your channel but only for that point it would make your show more professional

But i doubt any higher ups from P&S are acutally reading this but heres hoping eh?

Simsy

check out my spiritual website muladhara magick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2010, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 06:12 PM by Blair.)
RE: dear psychic and soul
[quote='muladharamagick' pid='268' dateline='1292487812']
Dear Psychic and soul

Please stop muting the sound when the psychic is on the desk and has a call and put some presenters on your show please. I would love to watch your channel but only for that point it would make your show more professional

But i doubt any higher ups from P&S are acutally reading this but heres hoping eh?

Simsy

I agree with you its embarrassing. The show seems to have gone backwards and that doesn't make any sense to me. Surely they must make enough money to hire a presenter to keep things going when readers are on calls......

Well, lets just see how long it lasts this time. I do miss Sky Silverstone and Danielle Henderson, they were my favourites!
21-12-2010, 10:54 PM
(21-12-2010 06:10 PM)Blair Wrote:  I agree with you its embarrassing. The show seems to have gone backwards and that doesn't make any sense to me. Surely they must make enough money to hire a presenter to keep things going when readers are on calls......

Well, lets just see how long it lasts this time. I do miss Sky Silverstone and Danielle Henderson, they were my favourites!

Yeah it is Embarrassing Blair i don't watch it nearly as much as psychic tv in fact i much prefer psychic tv over psychic and soul for this very point a lone. its more professional I love sue hudd and i do agree with you i miss sky and danielle too... just something is off with psychic and soul but we shall see eh?

Simsy

check out my spiritual website muladhara magick
22-12-2010, 02:29 AM
I agree I'm not keen on the silence either. I will say though that Sky Silverstone and Danielle Henderson have given me terrible readings. Danielle managed to bring through my parents in a medium-ship reading when neither of them are dead. In fact none of there predictions have ever come true in my case. I genuinely hope that Psychic and Soul don't allow these sort of so called 'psychics' on there show. I really like most of the psychics they have at the moment.
22-12-2010, 09:46 AM
(22-12-2010 02:29 AM)herb Wrote:  I agree I'm not keen on the silence either. I will say though that Sky Silverstone and Danielle Henderson have given me terrible readings. Danielle managed to bring through my parents in a medium-ship reading when neither of them are dead. In fact none of there predictions have ever come true in my case. I genuinely hope that Psychic and Soul don't allow these sort of so called 'psychics' on there show. I really like most of the psychics they have at the moment.

Sorry to hear that you had bad readings with Sky and Danielle. I believe that different readers can only read for certain people not everyone.

After all, we are all human first......

But with these shows they can be abit hit and miss sometimes anyway, as even the best readers get it wrong occasionally. And I do not like the mystic service....

Hope you have had better readings recently. x
26-12-2010, 06:54 PM
who are your favourite psychics on Psychic and Soul?

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2010, 06:38 PM
(16-12-2010 09:23 AM)muladharamagick Wrote:  Dear Psychic and soul

Simsy

Hello,

I posted this too, on a different thread. Its just shocking that they expect viewers to watch someone on the phone. All it does is make you reach for the remote to change the channel.

While there are some good psychics on this channel, this isnt doing them any favours, or keeping viewers with the channel.
30-12-2010, 06:49 PM
(26-12-2010 06:54 PM)Whisper Wrote:  who are your favourite psychics on Psychic and Soul?

The best person they have would be Sue Hudd.

The worst person would be Christopher Heath, but this is for his business ethics/morals rather than psychic ability.

This is a long story, but I was dissapointed that the channel has allowed him on their screens.
01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
I can't receive P&S anymore, thank goodness! ( I live in Ireland with freeview and have recently lost PI full time and P&S) I did watch the show a couple of times only to see Sue Hudd, Lorraine, Christopher Heath and Carrie. I couldn't make head nor tail of it because of the silent treatment they were giving through the readings as you have said. There was nothing exciting about the show at all. Why the PI psychics have gone over to that show or maybe this gang are responsible for bringing the show on to our screens. I have similar feelings for Christopher as Eridanus, on one PI show he never stopped being rude and laughing all the time, he and the presenter not being able to talk when cameras were on them. He did disappear shortly after this,I wonder why!!!

HeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic & Soul off screen readers Blair 12 6,057 09-08-2011 10:42 AM
Last Post: DreamDetective
Question Will Psychic & Soul ever return ? PeeWee84 47 9,867 13-02-2011 12:50 PM
Last Post: crystal778
  Psychic and Soul Bank Bigger and Better mecheeta 6 2,218 21-12-2010 01:42 AM
Last Post: london-psychicuk
  which psychic and soul is better 885 or 945? mecheeta 3 1,786 24-11-2010 03:48 AM
Last Post: fxcoaching
  Psychic & Soul - 2 Channels? Eridanus 0 1,324 14-11-2010 08:08 PM
Last Post: Eridanus
  where is psychic and soul mecheeta 12 3,603 01-10-2010 01:32 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor