michael ryan kooma
23-01-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: michael ryan kooma
he gd at validation
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2018, 12:26 PM
I had some brilliant validations from Michael Ryan. I'm interested to see if anyone has anything to report back on predictions?
15-08-2018, 05:43 AM
He picked up a lot around me. I would say he has a gift or sorts yet predictions didn't come to anything.
17-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Had a reading last winter on ata with Michael Ryan. Sadly none of his predictions has to come to light.

Good reading at the time though. Like the above poster, he picked up quite a lot and brought somebody in from spirit who gave me a message that nobody could have known about.
27-09-2018, 02:23 AM
I agree with others on here. Found him to be one of the most arrogant readers I've ever used. First reading he was all sweetness and roses, told me the ex loved me and missed me and contact that weekend. Called him just under a month later and he still said that my ex was coming back, but had a 3rd party around him but he isn't with them or sleeping with them.. I told him it wasn't his fault but that's disappointing that things have changed so fast from the first reading I had with him, but I respect his honesty. He got very very defensive and denied telling me I'd get contact that weekend. I told him he certainly did say it and the calls are recorded on ATA so he can check, but he definitely did tell me contact that weekend and relationship back on track by autumn.. He still saw my ex coming back to me even though there's this 3rd party but he said he can't pick up feelings and no reader can. According to him - any reader who claims to pick up feelings are fraudulent (yet the first reading he told me how much the ex loves and misses me.. Hmm?). And I said well in that case if you cannot pick up feelings, how do you know that the ex won't come back to me - he got very defensive and pissy, and put the phone down on me.

He is very arrogant and very basic, I never had anything "wow" with him, and the beginning of the reading he started off exactly the same wording as the first reading. "I'm getting the word 'patience', you must have patience". I can see why people think "scripted". Over 90% of readers are cocky and arrogant, and that's not what spiritualism is about. You have to accept/admit you're wrong occasionally, but of course - a reader never will admit that!
27-09-2018, 07:38 PM
(27-09-2018 02:23 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I agree with others on here. Found him to be one of the most arrogant readers I've ever used. First reading he was all sweetness and roses, told me the ex loved me and missed me and contact that weekend. Called him just under a month later and he still said that my ex was coming back, but had a 3rd party around him but he isn't with them or sleeping with them.. I told him it wasn't his fault but that's disappointing that things have changed so fast from the first reading I had with him, but I respect his honesty. He got very very defensive and denied telling me I'd get contact that weekend. I told him he certainly did say it and the calls are recorded on ATA so he can check, but he definitely did tell me contact that weekend and relationship back on track by autumn.. He still saw my ex coming back to me even though there's this 3rd party but he said he can't pick up feelings and no reader can. According to him - any reader who claims to pick up feelings are fraudulent (yet the first reading he told me how much the ex loves and misses me.. Hmm?). And I said well in that case if you cannot pick up feelings, how do you know that the ex won't come back to me - he got very defensive and pissy, and put the phone down on me.

He is very arrogant and very basic, I never had anything "wow" with him, and the beginning of the reading he started off exactly the same wording as the first reading. "I'm getting the word 'patience', you must have patience". I can see why people think "scripted". Over 90% of readers are cocky and arrogant, and that's not what spiritualism is about. You have to accept/admit you're wrong occasionally, but of course - a reader never will admit that!

Snap Virgo. He pretty much said the exact same thing to me my ex had someone around him but not together or intimate. And ditto with contact. How they get away with saying the same lines to everyone I will never know
27-09-2018, 08:22 PM
(27-09-2018 07:38 PM)Love light Wrote:  
(27-09-2018 02:23 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I agree with others on here. Found him to be one of the most arrogant readers I've ever used. First reading he was all sweetness and roses, told me the ex loved me and missed me and contact that weekend. Called him just under a month later and he still said that my ex was coming back, but had a 3rd party around him but he isn't with them or sleeping with them.. I told him it wasn't his fault but that's disappointing that things have changed so fast from the first reading I had with him, but I respect his honesty. He got very very defensive and denied telling me I'd get contact that weekend. I told him he certainly did say it and the calls are recorded on ATA so he can check, but he definitely did tell me contact that weekend and relationship back on track by autumn.. He still saw my ex coming back to me even though there's this 3rd party but he said he can't pick up feelings and no reader can. According to him - any reader who claims to pick up feelings are fraudulent (yet the first reading he told me how much the ex loves and misses me.. Hmm?). And I said well in that case if you cannot pick up feelings, how do you know that the ex won't come back to me - he got very defensive and pissy, and put the phone down on me.

Snap Virgo. He pretty much said the exact same thing to me my ex had someone around him but not together or intimate. And ditto with contact. How they get away with saying the same lines to everyone I will never know

It is really bad, he was so full of himself like his profile pics on Kooma and ATA. My reading was definitely scripted as he mentioned "they're telling me patience, patience, patience" in both readings, and saw he told someone else the same on a review!! It's good that we have forums like these to expose these fake psychics. As for him saying that readers cannot pick up feelings - I disagree. Empaths and clairsentients definitely can, it's just rare to find one who will give you the truth.
27-09-2018, 08:37 PM
(27-09-2018 08:22 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

It is really bad, he was so full of himself like his profile pics on Kooma and ATA. My reading was definitely scripted as he mentioned "they're telling me patience, patience, patience" in both readings, and saw he told someone else the same on a review!! It's good that we have forums like these to expose these fake psychics. As for him saying that readers cannot pick up feelings - I disagree. Empaths and clairsentients definitely can, it's just rare to find one who will give you the truth.

What?! That’s what he said to me. I’m being told patience patience patience what a farce! He literally is telling people the exact same thing. I was even told he couldn’t read some ones mind. Erm isn’t that the whole point of psychics?
27-09-2018, 09:13 PM
(27-09-2018 08:37 PM)Love light Wrote:  
(27-09-2018 08:22 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

What?! That’s what he said to me. I’m being told patience patience patience what a farce! He literally is telling people the exact same thing. I was even told he couldn’t read some ones mind. Erm isn’t that the whole point of psychics?

Exactly haha. He put the phone down on me when I caught him out and he didn't like it. He told me anyone who claims to read someone's mind is fraudulent!
28-09-2018, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2018 12:33 PM by Purple Rain.)
None of Michael's predictions came in for me. I thought he had a gift but reading this not so sure, he told me to have patience too.

Seems like it's a line he gives to every caller. A bit rude of him to put the phone down on a poster. That's the height of unprofessionalism.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stevie from Kooma Gwendolyn73 2 84 12-10-2018 10:11 PM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Where's Jess from Kooma ? little wing 1 233 14-09-2018 11:30 AM
Last Post: Star1973
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 22 2,271 05-09-2018 10:06 PM
Last Post: donnaanderson1991@gmail.com
  Pammi on kooma TheSpanishInquisition 20 3,312 26-08-2018 10:16 PM
Last Post: Virgo1