05-11-2015, 08:45 AM
John Healey
looks like John is doing a mediumship show next saturday

http://www.mediumsnow.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: John Healey
(05-11-2015 08:45 AM)psychicdoglover Wrote:  looks like John is doing a mediumship show next saturday

http://www.mediumsnow.com

John hopful i meet alice cooper looklike***not happen***

*Rocking through the nite*Rolling on the floor*When they hear you screaming*They'll be breaking down the door**
05-11-2015, 05:43 PM
John Healey's readings did nothing for me I'm afraid to say. Predicted an outcome around me & my on/off BF that never came to pass. I'm still waiting for them to manifest yet they haven't, don't think they will now.
05-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Psychics lie because that is what their income depends on > 'the good yarn.' It's easier for them to tell you that everything's going to be a bed of roses, fantastic things are going to manifest for you around the corner, even though some callers are at the bottom of the pit and really are in need of counselling rather than spending money on premium rate sales lines >>>> Even if they do make a correct prediction, its guaranteed to be by random chance. I had readings with John Healey about 5 years ago, what he told me was pretty vague, telling me the kind of stuff I could make ‘fit’ into my life. He predicted a close family member’s heart was going to be broken, and that their partner was not the one for them. This turned out to be true, but then relationships are pretty black and white? He also told me a guy who was my friend would become more. At the time, there were two possible guys who I tried to ‘make’ this prediction come true with. With one, it was a guy I worked with who was a friend, I also dated another guy...neither came to anything so I wasn't left convinced but felt more positive about life at the time.

He said he saw me changing jobs to a big company somewhere surrounded by water. This did actually manifest this year, I was transferred to our office by the River Thames on the embankment...it is a large company. Do you really think I could class that as a prediction come true > 5 years Later? I certainly don't class that prediction as the 'wow' factor. I let slip I worked in London in a previous reading with John, The Thames runs through London as we all know, I feel he predicted this by chance. I was an ambitious 23 yr old at the time, it would therefore be highly unlikely that I would have changed a job out of the London area as I live there.

When you look at things more clearly in the light of day, perhaps just one little thing that manifests we feel pretty impressed, yet we fail to dwell on the predictions that did not happen. I don't have a grudge against psychics because at the end of the day it's up to us to question 'why predictions are still not materialising.' If they're not happening for you...for gods sake don't pick up that phone and make yourself feel more miserable. For me, John Healey was no better nor worse than the rest of them.
06-11-2015, 02:48 AM
John Healey I'm afraid to say did not get a thing right for me. Most of the good feedback came from this forum that I used to read. So disappointed as I expected so much from him, he gave me so much false hope. I'm still picking up the pieces from this.
06-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Thank you for the post Psychic Dog Lover you'll also be able to watch on Periscope just search for Mediumsnow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2015, 04:25 PM
(06-11-2015 02:48 AM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  John Healey I'm afraid to say did not get a thing right for me. Most of the good feedback came from this forum that I used to read. So disappointed as I expected so much from him, he gave me so much false hope. I'm still picking up the pieces from this.

I've been there. One day you will find love and never look back
06-11-2015, 04:56 PM
I must admit that I was very disappointed with my reading with John Healey. I found there was far too much mumbling, he did not make himself very coherent.
06-11-2015, 05:41 PM
I have a reading with John once or twice a year. Everything that he has mentioned has happened. I looked back on some notes that I written during my readings and I have to say I'm shocked by how accurate his readings are. His timing isn't that great but his predictions do come to pass. x
06-11-2015, 11:38 PM
John seem totally disconnected. Kept asking me a few times about my star sign, kept repeating what he already had said, same stuff round and round, taking very long and long pauses therefore he didn't tell me much. What was said was vague and repetitive, I was unimpressed, sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mediums Now Live! - with John Healey (28th November) Mediums Now 0 347 29-11-2015 08:54 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now