Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
request from Michelle Knights Facebook
07-11-2015, 12:14 PM
request from Michelle Knights Facebook
I've had a press enquiry - Bit of a strange one but have you or anyone you know ever made love to a ghost willingly? The publication are offering a big fee for the story. Message me if you have!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: request from Michelle Knights Facebook
(07-11-2015 12:14 PM)ledders Wrote:  I've had a press enquiry - Bit of a strange one but have you or anyone you know ever made love to a ghost willingly? The publication are offering a big fee for the story. Message me if you have!

I've never been fortunate to have an experience like that myself
07-11-2015, 02:23 PM
I see dead people all the time
07-11-2015, 02:32 PM
You may laugh guys, I have really had sex with a phantom lover.
07-11-2015, 03:30 PM
(07-11-2015 02:32 PM)Alesha Wrote:  You may laugh guys, I have really had sex with a phantom lover.
Laughing loud, I think I've had sex with a ghost too. Thought I was a funnyosity!!!Big Grin
07-11-2015, 03:39 PM
(07-11-2015 03:30 PM)Deadly Nightshade Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 02:32 PM)Alesha Wrote:  You may laugh guys, I have really had sex with a phantom lover.
Laughing loud, I think I've had sex with a ghost too. Thought I was a funnyosity!!!Big Grin

It's so bizzaar, honestly, you couldn't make it up?Huh you'd never believe it
07-11-2015, 06:56 PM
@ Alesha
u also know its hard to believe wht u saying.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
07-11-2015, 09:38 PM
It is in current findings that woman are more apt to be involved in ghostly sexual encounters with men though I personally believe men or less likely to come forward fearing ridicule.I personally have never had an encounter with a ghost that was sexual or inappropriate in any way. But when I do the world will be alerted immediately!
08-11-2015, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 07:38 PM by Gomez.)
Every night when I lay down to sleep I can feel an invisible presence with me, touching me, sometimes it feels like it's an entity and this ghost or whatever it is, is making love to me. No, this is no joke either, it's for real.The whole affair started a year ago when I moved house. From the moment as I lay down, the whole thing starts up,

I'm confused, not sure if it's a ghost or what? I'm not dreaming this either. It's sometimes a nuisance because many nights the entity won't let me sleep. So one night I screamed aloud 'fu*k off' and it suddenly stopped. My cats get scared too, they get into my room and and dive under the duvet of my bed, they're all terrified and their fur stands on end, very unsettled, they act terrified & scared. I know that all animals are psychic.
08-11-2015, 08:00 PM
(08-11-2015 07:34 PM)Gomez Wrote:  Every night when I lay down to sleep I can feel an invisible presence with me, touching me, sometimes it feels like it's an entity and this ghost or whatever it is, is making love to me. No, this is no joke either, it's for real.The whole affair started a year ago when I moved house. From the moment as I lay down, the whole thing starts up,

I'm confused, not sure if it's a ghost or what? I'm not dreaming this either. It's sometimes a nuisance because many nights the entity won't let me sleep. So one night I screamed aloud 'fu*k off' and it suddenly stopped. My cats get scared too, they get into my room and and dive under the duvet of my bed, they're all terrified and their fur stands on end, very unsettled, they act terrified & scared. I know that all animals are psychic.

BTW, this post is not a joke either, it really is for real.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will - Michelle Knight Purple shimmer 1 771 19-09-2015 01:46 PM
Last Post: Fargo
  A gentle request Pomegranategirl 25 2,775 31-08-2014 11:32 AM
Last Post: Pomegranategirl
  Kathryn on Michelle Knight pollypocket 11 3,395 14-06-2014 08:35 PM
Last Post: pollypocket
  Michelle Knight on This Morning ilovemichelle 3 2,081 21-06-2013 02:09 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Michelle Knight on remote viewing ilovemichelle 0 1,249 03-05-2011 01:45 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle
  Michelle Knight lighten-your-psychic-load-today ilovemichelle 0 1,356 29-04-2011 09:32 AM
Last Post: ilovemichelle