Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nirvana Light Dishonest Practice
11-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Nirvana Light Dishonest Practice
Earlier today I saw that Angel Light was available on Nirvana Light. I tried once to get through and by the time I had listened to all the blurb she was no longer available. The next time she showed up as available (I kept pressing the refresh button) but I got put through to a completely different reader. Tried again when she showed up as available and again got a different reader and I did enter the correct pin no.
I rang customer services and was told that I would have been told about being put through to a different reader if the one I wanted was not available. I wasn't. She also said I should keep refreshing my screen - I did. She also confirmed that I would be charged at a premium rate. The line then went a bit mad and started asking me for my credit details so that was that. I then tried three times to e-mail NL through their contact page and it would not let me send it for some reason.
I rang back customer services and got a different person who said I should have rung the credit card no not the one where you pay on your phone no. Why?
Surely the website should not advertise a number if it doesn't work properly?
The lady then said that they would test the line. When she got back she said it would have said when I entered the pin no. that the reader I wanted was not available and I was being put through to a different reader. This is a total lie.
I rang the number again (pay on phone bill) and all it says is "Please hold for next available reader. if you have a favourite enter their pin number now". I did this twice and twice was put through to the wrong reader straight away.
Nirvana Light just kept saying they had tested the line and it was working properly. My point is if they have done this to me how many other people have they done it to in the past? Why advertise a number that doesn't work properly? It is totally dishonest and I will never use them again. They have also refused to refund my money (probably about six quid). This little practice must make them quite a bit of extra money. I told them I will be contacting Trading Standards about this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Nirvana Light Dishonest Practice
It is the way that they treat people, often very vulnerable people, that really makes me angry. It is all about the money as far as they are concerned.
11-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Angel light has her own website
http://www.angellightpsychic.com/about
11-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Thank you Rosie2015. I did have a reading with her (through Nirvana Light) some time ago and really thought she was good. I hadn't seen her online for a while which is why I tried to have a reading with her this morning. I am surprised that she associates with such a company if they have such a bad reputation.
12-11-2015, 12:35 PM
(11-11-2015 02:00 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  It is the way that they treat people, often very vulnerable people, that really makes me angry. It is all about the money as far as they are concerned.

Sadly this type of practice goes on, this is all big business. If I were you I would make a complaint.
12-11-2015, 01:23 PM
I have just tried to contact Trading Standards but unfortunately you have to go through Citizens Advice first. The lady I spoke to did not really seem to understand my complaint and seemed to get quite angry whenever I tried to explain. She did eventually say that my complaint would be passed over to Trading Standards who would then decide whether to take any action. She gave me a Case Reference No. but when I asked if I might be able to get back to them to find out if any action had been taken she said no! It's no wonder companies like Nirvana Light get away with murder. I just hope this thread puts others off using them.
12-11-2015, 01:28 PM
call the police
12-11-2015, 01:33 PM
I checked my phone no. it cost me £8.35 so I don't think they will be that bothered! They often don't come out for break-ins in my area. I wasn't trying to get my money back when I complained although that is what the woman at Citizens Advice thought. I just wanted Trading Standards to look into Nirvana Light's dishonest practices.
12-11-2015, 04:19 PM
(12-11-2015 01:33 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I checked my phone no. it cost me £8.35 so I don't think they will be that bothered! They often don't come out for break-ins in my area. I wasn't trying to get my money back when I complained although that is what the woman at Citizens Advice thought. I just wanted Trading Standards to look into Nirvana Light's dishonest practices.

thats terrible green velvet. the police wont do anything in a case like this, i also had trouble with youths in my area upsetting the neighborhood & all they do is send community police who do nothing. ive never used Nirvana lite, but sounds a disgrace. my advice to you is to keep on at trading stands because its the principle involved i agree not the money. wish you luck.
12-11-2015, 07:08 PM
(12-11-2015 01:33 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  I checked my phone no. it cost me £8.35 so I don't think they will be that bothered! They often don't come out for break-ins in my area. I wasn't trying to get my money back when I complained although that is what the woman at Citizens Advice thought. I just wanted Trading Standards to look into Nirvana Light's dishonest practices.

@Green Velvet - my heart goes out to you, I have been in similar circumstances as you have although not with Nirvana Light.

I have had dealings with TS in past & went through the same initial process as you. My advice to you *is to not give up!!* Keep on they're case, you'll then find they will shift their butt & take notice of you. Smile x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Star Temple or Psychic Light Lu1111 1 207 07-07-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: sarah1980
  Angel light any one? soulconnect 80 7,311 04-08-2016 05:43 PM
Last Post: Angela66
  Light Rose searching answers 6 2,274 26-07-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Elevatormusic
  Nirvana Light Hangingpants 13 2,705 21-03-2016 01:00 AM
Last Post: Aurelia