Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
keza and anju
12-11-2015, 08:09 PM
keza and anju
Hi,

Anyone read with Anju, I have seen her feedback she seems good haven't read with her yet.
I read with keza or kesa recently she connects really well with what is happening in my life, she predicted some stuff will wait and see. Anyone read with her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: keza and anju
Aren't you gullible?

Sorry if l sound harsh, but you need to stop believing stuff that's put on here. Anju, Keza whoever they are aren't real, like all psychics they're just good con artists who resort to telling you vague things that can apply to anyone and then lead you into revealing more.

Sometimes I can't believe what I read when I pop on here out of curiosity. There's no third eye and the 10% brain usage thing is just another untrue thing that people just go about believing without a good reason.

I know that I don't belong on this forum yet occasionally I cannot resist the temptation to say "would you all wake up and stop being scilly."

Have a good evening all.
12-11-2015, 09:38 PM
keza and anju?
which psychic line they work?very new name for me,
13-11-2015, 02:00 PM
(12-11-2015 09:22 PM)Jasmine Chin Wrote:  Aren't you gullible?

Sorry if l sound harsh, but you need to stop believing stuff that's put on here. Anju, Keza whoever they are aren't real, like all psychics they're just good con artists who resort to telling you vague things that can apply to anyone and then lead you into revealing more.

Sometimes I can't believe what I read when I pop on here out of curiosity. There's no third eye and the 10% brain usage thing is just another untrue thing that people just go about believing without a good reason.

I know that I don't belong on this forum yet occasionally I cannot resist the temptation to say "would you all wake up and stop being scilly."

Have a good evening all.

I see your point of view, there are con artist but not everyone is. There are few good ones that all you give is ur name and she starts describing what she sees will happen, gives physical description and the few weeks later exactly that happen sometimes a bit too scary.
13-11-2015, 02:01 PM
(12-11-2015 09:38 PM)janaan Wrote:  keza and anju?
which psychic line they work?very new name for me,

Anju is new I think but Kesa isn't she is always busy when she is on, they are on psychic sofa
13-11-2015, 06:54 PM
thanx
i,ll take a look into there profile