Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
A view from a PS psychic
15-11-2015, 02:58 PM
Rainbow A view from a PS psychic
I work for Psychic sofa works and my experience is that if us psychics honestly answer your million dollar question "when is he coming back"
what will you do?
I can assure you'll either hang up Dodgy
Complain saying it was a negative reading Undecided
Leave a negative testimonial Rolleyes
Then when we sugarcoat and tell you he IS coming back and you wait and wait and wait and eventually he doesn't what do you do?
You blame us Dodgy
Be honest here! you call because you want to be told what "you want" to hear Rolleyes
So we can't win! which makes the job very very boring Shy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: A view from a PS psychic
Well said Anonpsychic .
So true. I don't sugarcoat and I notice if I tell them what they don't want to hear their voices change as if it is our fault!!
15-11-2015, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 07:48 PM by janaan.)
sorry totaly disagree with both of you,as not all readers are genuine not all clients are real deal ,but you cant judge every 1 in single scale,specialy pink pearl you always try to defend PS psychics even u also know not all are genuine,i,ll always give my opinion no matter you like or not,,i know you work there but that doest,t mean u always right about PS readers,even i always like ur posts caz they are good and encouraging but not this 1,not all readers in PS are genuine and real many of them always juss suger coat,without any reason juss to make there clients to come back to them.and ur job could be boring for you as Anonpsychic said above but the truth is(my opinion) when readers didnot conact with us then the reader and reading both boring for us,so better to hang up.
15-11-2015, 07:08 PM
When I am paying I expect to be told the truth as the reader sees it.
15-11-2015, 07:12 PM
@ Green velevet
exactly same with me,i never want a suger coated reading why should we?ofcourse we spend money caz we wanna know truth,not fairy tales.
15-11-2015, 07:20 PM
The scandal of the phone lines is not the growing numbers of poor psychics.most people recognise the lack of quality but the fact that around 1.40p is siphoned off by greedy companies and the really poor non psychics are happy to work for about 13p a minute.
15-11-2015, 07:31 PM
@ legalaction
agree with you about it,
15-11-2015, 07:38 PM
(15-11-2015 07:31 PM)janaan Wrote:  @ legalaction
agree with you about it,

Janaan, I love your posts, you say things as they are. I agree with everything you say.

[i]“The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...”
― Albert Schweitzer Cool

[Image: 80ba9eafb80a031abaf77b9ae53e786b.jpg]
15-11-2015, 07:40 PM
@ snow white
thanx alot .
15-11-2015, 08:02 PM
(15-11-2015 03:49 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Well said Anonpsychic .
So true. I don't sugarcoat and I notice if I tell them what they don't want to hear their voices change as if it is our fault!!

I wish there are more readers like you as you so obviously have a set of standards that you adhere toSmile