Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Life is to short......
16-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Life is to short......
As I have said in previous posts...I believe in ability.
I have had a friend who was seriously addicted so I understand how you can rely on psychics.
That said I urge people who are constantly having daily and weekly readings etc to take your power back.
Someone posts they had a good reading and everyone wants to know the details hoping that the psychic is the one that is accurate.
I know this will fall on deaf ears and I doubt very much you will listen but readings are a guideline of what potentially could be not what is going to be......please don't live your life by them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 11:14 AM
RE: Life is to short......
well to be honest with you if the psychic is good they will see what is going to be.

Unfortunately those are very few
16-11-2015, 02:09 PM
yes few genuine psychics can provide accurate reading,but its almost impossible to find them
16-11-2015, 07:45 PM
(16-11-2015 11:12 AM)Rosie2015 Wrote:  As I have said in previous posts...I believe in ability.
I have had a friend who was seriously addicted so I understand how you can rely on psychics.
That said I urge people who are constantly having daily and weekly readings etc to take your power back.
Someone posts they had a good reading and everyone wants to know the details hoping that the psychic is the one that is accurate.
I know this will fall on deaf ears and I doubt very much you will listen but readings are a guideline of what potentially could be not what is going to be......please don't live your life by them

If this is the case the readers have no psychic ability whatsoever. Most people use the phone lines for predictions not guidance and anyone can say what potentially could be without charging money for it.
16-11-2015, 07:49 PM
(16-11-2015 07:45 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:12 AM)Rosie2015 Wrote:  As I have said in previous posts...I believe in ability.

If this is the case the readers have no psychic ability whatsoever. Most people use the phone lines for predictions not guidance and anyone can say what potentially could be without charging money for it.

my god!!! exactly!!!! thumbs up
16-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Yeah but when a psychic gives a prediction that doesn't mean that what they say is going to happen.
Nobody can predict the future.
16-11-2015, 10:38 PM
well psychics are supposed to be able to predict future
16-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Yeah and fairies are supposed fly around sprinkling stardust....I have never seen this, have you?
16-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Never knew that readings were illegal in NYC
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/entr...ailsignout
16-11-2015, 10:53 PM
i dont think its the same do u?