Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake?
16-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Exclamation are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake?
juss to ask as im very wonder caz some time new readers get all positive feedbacks in juss 2-4 days,how can be it possible?is that they give them positive feedbacks there own(with different id)juss to tell us how good and accurate they are in juss few days and how popular they become now?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: are psychic feedbacks are genuine or fake?
(16-11-2015 02:19 PM)janaan Wrote:  juss to ask as im very wonder caz some time new readers get all positive feedbacks in juss 2-4 days,how can be it possible?is that they give them positive feedbacks there own(with different id)juss to tell us how good and accurate they are in juss few days and how popular they become now?

I have not had much luck myself with readers from past, but there are a few I have found that are good.
16-11-2015, 04:29 PM
@ maya
what about there feedbacks?do you think these are genuine?specialy new psychics az they get all positive feedbacks in juss few days,even i have seen good psychics there feedbacks updates some time weeks even months later caz they comes 4rm genuine clients.(not all psychics some of them)

16-11-2015, 04:40 PM
(16-11-2015 04:29 PM)janaan Wrote:  @ maya
what about there feedbacks?do you think these are genuine?specialy new psychics az they get all positive feedbacks in juss few days,even i have seen good psychics there feedbacks updates some time weeks even months later caz they comes 4rm genuine clients.(not all psychics some of them)

@Janaan - I have left negative feedback on PS, Kooma, The Circle yet none of these negative reviews are put on. There are some good psychics too, although very few seem to get my love predictions right.
16-11-2015, 04:56 PM
yes exactly when ever i or my frends ever leave negative feedbacks on PS(due to bad connection or any other thing)they never submitted,but when i happy with my reader as she/he connected well with me and i put positive feedback,and it published next day even some time hour later

16-11-2015, 07:06 PM
2 months ago I once saw negative feedback for a reader on PS and I was shocked to say the least because negative feedback has never been posted before, needless to say it was removed shortly after it was posted! I'm sure it was posted in error! glad someone posted it because that reader was awful!
16-11-2015, 10:25 PM
@Lady P
thats very strange as PS never posted negative feedbacks and yes u r absolutely rite it was defo posted by error.

16-11-2015, 10:32 PM
You only have to work out how many readings per day (time psychic online) How many people have given feedback and how long the psychic has been reading.
A psychic with 7 pages of positive feedback which dates back to 2010 is obviously not that good as that's 7 pages in 5 years!!!
16-11-2015, 11:17 PM
@ honestly
yes right,but the thing is about new psychics ,how can they get tons of positive feedbacks in couple of days?i always leave feedbacks 4 psychics with exact date so that i can see when and what psychic told me,

17-11-2015, 09:52 AM
they leave feedback because they get a 'high' from the immediate contact they have with a psychic. They DO not wait for predictions to unfold.. they basically enjoy what they are being fed by these psychic phone lines. You will never see negative feedback on any website. Only good, which is bad as it does not show a true reflection of the reading at all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I thought they were genuine but it's a disgrace Soapfan46 25 4,466 04-08-2015 08:24 AM
Last Post: Caroline
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback q7777 6 8,168 13-11-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Real - fake - or ugly Killer bee 8 1,738 29-10-2014 11:29 AM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Deborah Higgins Fake Medium/Psychic danitalia 1 4,954 21-01-2014 01:01 PM
Last Post: danitalia
  Genuine Psychics and Clairvoyants Hangingpants 51 14,173 20-08-2013 10:55 PM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  if proof were needed that psychics are fake.. chrisw316 30 3,610 10-05-2013 03:33 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  Psychics: real or fake? Polly-chick 13 4,070 23-11-2011 01:54 AM
Last Post: brooksburnet25