Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Do psychics work for money or love?
19-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Do psychics work for money or love?
(14-11-2015 07:10 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I don't do psychic work any more on the phones, I used to work for MK. I'm a crystal, tarot reader & psychometrist. I was very good at my job, and still take in private sitters. Yes, I own up I did it for money because I can.

What's wrong with that? A psychics job is to predict, not give guidance but tell the sitter what they see. I am good at this, hated phone work because people were rude and wanting me to sugar coat. But I am one of the best.

A very interesting post from another thread which in my view shows honesty and I respect Lucy for saying things as they are.

Far too often I have found (with the exception of those readers on hereBig Grin,) that psychics pretend what they do is all for the love of it or for spiritual reasons.

Far too often a reader will say they "can't connect if you are a disbeliever" or "nothings set in stone." When readers use those quotes I don't wanna know. I'm a psychometrist, and I can tell you when I handle jewellery "I Connect," and yes, your future is set in stone. Most of you guys are waiting for the big relationship prediction to come true. I'm not in that boat as I'm already in a good relationship and always have been. Readings are not just about love, there are other things that come into a persons life, but people don't want to know about those things.

I could make a lot of money as a psychic as I'm more talented than most on the phone line readers, pity I can't read for myself. I wouldn't want that job in a million years, sitting by the phone being used as a punchbag for people who don't want to hear the truth can't be fun. Who would want to do that for love? I would only do that for money.

If a reader has to rely solely on tarot cards then in my view they are not psychic. Anyone of you on here can be just a card reader.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Do psychics work for money or love?
of course!!!! apart from peoples actions which take paths and form the future, the general destiny path i believe is fixed.

a good reader should tell the difference between paths the reader has to chooseand prewarn them for the outcomes and the fixed outcomes no matter what you do.

and THAT is the point of paying to have readings for me.

If the reader is capable to deliver successfuly what i described above then its a reader worth paying
19-11-2015, 12:30 AM
some time readers pick situation very well(in 1st reading)but its not in 2nd reading ,az they change there predictions,readings,timming,every thing.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
19-11-2015, 12:49 AM
Fantastic post Alesha -- I agree to a certain extent that the future is set in stone. As people on here know I have worked on the Psychic phone companies in the past -- agreed, it wasn't the best of job and if I'm honest it was for the money but that didn't mean to say that I did not give all my energies into each callers reading-
We can't make excuses for a bad reading when predictions haven't happened. If you are psychic you should connect with each guy not just a few. I have my own business now so luckily I don't need to work on those phone lines anymore. When it's your own business you have to make sure that you are good -- if not your business will go down the drain.
A reading should really be comprehensive covering all aspects of your life. If a client comes to me and just asks when the ex is coming back and wants me to give them what they want to hear -- I won't read for them -- as simple as that.
I'm based abroad, luckily I find most do want a proper reading -- it's the English and Americans who just wish to hear about the ex-
19-11-2015, 12:58 AM
enrico i abs agree many claim to work with spirit/angels and/or your guides.

how the hell spirits would give wrong info or "not connect"????
19-11-2015, 01:09 AM
I don't work with spirits or angels I work with energies -- in fact most readers I know don't work with spirits unless they are a medium -- a medium is not a fortune teller, they just get messages from spirit to pass on to loved ones- I read with runes and a crystal ball, occasionally cards but not on their own--
19-11-2015, 01:12 AM
yes but many claim thats how they get messages about future
19-11-2015, 01:17 AM
i hope so that predictions will manifest for all of us as we put lots of hopes in reading.

19-11-2015, 01:17 AM
I don't work with spirits either, I have no spirit guide, what I pick up is the persons imprint and energies from a personal item. I do see ghosts, but they dont tell me people's fortunes.
19-11-2015, 01:20 AM
ghost?Alesha u freaking me now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sex Magic - Bring more money into your life with this sexy ritual drstrange 0 334 03-04-2016 09:36 PM
Last Post: drstrange
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 712 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Love yourself Yes/no 14 1,659 15-04-2015 06:14 PM
Last Post: Yes/no
Tongue Don't waste your money! Loubyloo 13 2,344 03-04-2015 07:30 PM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Refund on your money Janjanstar 0 621 27-11-2014 10:37 AM
Last Post: Janjanstar
  profit from psychic readings! who here has made money? chrisw316 0 697 16-06-2013 07:45 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 1,173 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  I've found Netty who used to work for Elizabeth Rose space201373 0 859 14-05-2013 11:20 AM
Last Post: space201373
  is psychic phone lines worth the money?? chrisw316 0 795 12-05-2013 11:37 PM
Last Post: chrisw316
  silva method - does it work? need help in deciding browneyes 0 658 20-04-2013 07:42 AM
Last Post: browneyes