Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi All
21-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi All
I'm a clairvoyant, I have viewed this forum for a few years now, do have an account on here from over 2 years ago that was used only once or twice I think!

I really wanted to elaborate on Enrico's post on another thread that is now closed. Just like to say I remember the incident Enrico speaks of. Anyway, I hope that I can bring some added discussions to this forum.

Heart

There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone ,,,, Sylvester Stallone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Hi All
Hi Lynn.. love the energy of your thread, welcome aboard. We now have a few more psychics on here since you were a member..

What was your previous user name...............?Angel

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
21-11-2015, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 06:18 PM by Pink Pearl.)
Welcome Lynn. We want more positive people on here .
21-11-2015, 09:59 PM
A warm welcome lynn, we could do with balancing out the forum with more psychics/clairvoyants to bring spiritual discussions
22-11-2015, 01:32 AM
(21-11-2015 12:59 PM)Lynn Wrote:  I'm a clairvoyant, I have viewed this forum for a few years now, do have an account on here from over 2 years ago that was used only once or twice I think!

I really wanted to elaborate on Enrico's post on another thread that is now closed. Just like to say I remember the incident Enrico speaks of. Anyway, I hope that I can bring some added discussions to this forum.

Heart

Hello Lynn... welcome to the forum.. I really do hope that you will post on here, I understand your reasons for joining... I was a member on here about the time you were..

Lets help to make this forum a peaceful and informative place for everyone spiritual.. x
22-11-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2015 10:07 AM by Lynn.)
Thank you everyone for bringing me such a warm welcome. I will in due course start posting more in the meantime I'm busy as business is starting to pick up ~ albeit slowly but getting there lol.

The forum when I was briefly a member wasn't the most friendly of places.. It's great to see there are a few psychics now, they were not very welcome on here in the past. Pink Peal, Sabbie, psychic sofa readers I take it? I've never worked for them, you will always find more readers that come on in the run-up to Christmas, we all like to make extra money at this time of year. Years ago I used to work for "The Circle" and "Elizabeth Rose", I now run my own practice.

Blondrockchick, I was under a completely different profile name when I was very briefly a member here 2 years ago. I only joined to answer a couple of posts.

Thank you.
Lynn Heart

There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone ,,,, Sylvester Stallone
22-11-2015, 11:12 AM
I'm so glad Lynn that you decided to hop on here at my request. Look forward to you posting in the future-
22-11-2015, 01:07 PM
What a wonderful positive thread. More of this please .
22-11-2015, 01:17 PM
like a fresh air thread,hope so we all stay positive in our place.