Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Didn't Happen
28-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Didn't Happen
Angel Hello all,
New to site and this is my first post needless to say I have more questions than answers so here goes;

I've had two reputable NSW's based psychics tell me I was going to meet a partner. Both of these psychics come fairly well recommended and are known.

A few years back (2012) one said I was going to meet a partner, and that within 2-4 years I would have married that person.

Then again last year I had another tell me I would meet someone in the second half of this year that was a compatible match that I would settle down with permanently.

I should mention that this information stunned me at first and was really not at all what I was anticipating to hear on either occasion.
Nevertheless I accepted what was unexpectedly stated and have always considered if things are meant to be, then they will then be.

I haven't given the subject much thought over all this time until today. I woke up this morning and suddenly thought 'my goodness the year is almost over again' then out of the blue it hit me like a brick wall, I've not met or had anyone come into my life at all during this year, literally not at all. Not even some random person making idle chit chat in the freezer section while grocery shopping or while waiting in the coffee line before work or on a lunch break. Zip, nudda, zero people at all.

Since this mornings thought and my subsequent realisation, I've felt a little let down and strangely disappointed by this aspect Confused and the fact that it didn't actually happen.

I've now dwelled on this for an entire day and I'm confused by it all really.

I don't doubt what was said to me by either psychics, yet the year is almost over and so is the initial rather specific guide of time frame that was stated to me :Dodgy

Has anyone else had this happen ?
I mean, being told something that has not happened ?

It seems odd for two reputable psychics to tell me something that was really one of the furthest things from my mind on both occasions. Now today, I feel strange and it suddenly seems strange that it hasn't happened to me.

Thoughts anyone ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Didn't Happen
(28-11-2015 08:52 AM)purerealist Wrote:  Angel Hello all,
New to site and this is my first post needless to say I have more questions than answers so here goes;

I've had two reputable NSW's based psychics tell me I was going to meet a partner. Both of these psychics come fairly well recommended and are known.

A few years back (2012) one said I was going to meet a partner, and that within 2-4 years I would have married that person.

Then again last year I had another tell me I would meet someone in the second half of this year that was a compatible match that I would settle down with permanently.

I should mention that this information stunned me at first and was really not at all what I was anticipating to hear on either occasion.
Nevertheless I accepted what was unexpectedly stated and have always considered if things are meant to be, then they will then be.

I haven't given the subject much thought over all this time until today. I woke up this morning and suddenly thought 'my goodness the year is almost over again' then out of the blue it hit me like a brick wall, I've not met or had anyone come into my life at all during this year, literally not at all. Not even some random person making idle chit chat in the freezer section while grocery shopping or while waiting in the coffee line before work or on a lunch break. Zip, nudda, zero people at all.

Since this mornings thought and my subsequent realisation, I've felt a little let down and strangely disappointed by this aspect Confused and the fact that it didn't actually happen.

I've now dwelled on this for an entire day and I'm confused by it all really.

I don't doubt what was said to me by either psychics, yet the year is almost over and so is the initial rather specific guide of time frame that was stated to me :Dodgy

Has anyone else had this happen ?
I mean, being told something that has not happened ?

It seems odd for two reputable psychics to tell me something that was really one of the furthest things from my mind on both occasions. Now today, I feel strange and it suddenly seems strange that it hasn't happened to me.

Thoughts anyone ?

if u navigate this thread, you will see most preds havent happened for most people. only the odd prediction happens sometimes
28-11-2015, 01:13 PM
nothing manifest for me regarding predictions 4rm any psychics,even they all very popular and always busy in PS,some ppl got partial predictions to manifest and some got all,but im very unlucky in all predictions as none of them ever manifest since 2012.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
28-11-2015, 01:29 PM
If psychics were that good , predictions would be consistently accurate.

that is not the case
29-11-2015, 01:17 AM
yes like i said they are accurate for some but not for all,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mr or Ms Producer how can you let this happen? Sapphire 4 876 28-07-2012 07:35 PM
Last Post: Sapphire