Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Julie ATA
02-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Julie ATA
Hi all. Had an informative reading with this lady last week on ATA tempted by the recommendations on this forum notibly from dior76 and others.

I found her very nice, she was helpful, it was explained to me (spiritual reasons) why it is the way it is. Julie picked up my current situation quite accurately, and gave me insights of what I had been wondering about. I would say the reading was direct with almost no emotion, this may feel a little flat, but I look at it as positive quality, giving me a feeling that the reading is unbiased and honest.

I'm not sure what this ladies like concerning predictions. There was so much hype about her a few weeks ago that I felt she must be good. In my own view she did appear to be one of the better readers but not as good as some.

Please can anybody tell me if they have had a prediction happen from Julie. Be grateful for genuine responses only.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Julie ATA
I had a reading with Julie just over a week ago. One of the first things she asked was if I was having problems with a car. I wasn't at the time but my son is now having problems with his car. She also told me that within 9 days I would be meeting up with my ex for a chat and it would be his idea. We were meant to meet within the 9 days, he did come forward and suggest it, but due to circumstances we are meeting on Friday so will be just over the 9 days predicted.
02-12-2015, 10:21 PM
(02-12-2015 09:49 PM)Angela66 Wrote:  I had a reading with Julie just over a week ago. One of the first things she asked was if I was having problems with a car. I wasn't at the time but my son is now having problems with his car. She also told me that within 9 days I would be meeting up with my ex for a chat and it would be his idea. We were meant to meet within the 9 days, he did come forward and suggest it, but due to circumstances we are meeting on Friday so will be just over the 9 days predicted.

Thank you Angela66. Your feedback has given me some hope. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as you and get my predictions through. I'll update you.
02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Julie was very good at validating. Two predictions didn't happen and she was way off the mark. Sorry hun.
03-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Try Manda, Hamilton or Julie. In my opinion they are far better than Julie.
03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
hi guys...Cooli had a reading with Julie over 2 weeks ago when there was a thread on here. she was ok but didnt give me the wow factor...guess i can tell you more if i see results from her predictions, then can give you guys a more fair assessment... x
25-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Hi, just giving everyone an update on my reading with Julie. My biggest question was if I would pass some exams I've been studying diligently for in the past 12 months. Her answer was a definite yes. I had the results on Friday, very dissapointed but I failed miserably. So much for Julie being mind-blowing.
25-01-2016, 11:57 AM
Thank you H Rose for updating everyone. This genuine feedback helps us all to decide.
29-01-2016, 05:59 PM
If you failed miserably, you probably didn't study as diligently as you suggest in your post.

Every exam I've ever studied hard for, I've passed with ease. I've only ever failed tests that I didn't study for. Maybe you should have spent the time you wasted having readings on studying and maybe, just maybe, you would of passed.

I imagine in your head that you think it's the reader’s fault that you failed and not your lack of dedication to study or intelligence in general that caused you to fail. Just a thought Wink

(25-01-2016 12:00 AM)Heavenly Rose Wrote:  Hi, just giving everyone an update on my reading with Julie. My biggest question was if I would pass some exams I've been studying diligently for in the past 12 months. Her answer was a definite yes. I had the results on Friday, very dissapointed but I failed miserably. So much for Julie being mind-blowing.
29-01-2016, 07:04 PM
(29-01-2016 05:59 PM)Secret Wrote:  If you failed miserably, you probably didn't study as diligently as you suggest in your post.

Every exam I've ever studied hard for, I've passed with ease. I've only ever failed tests that I didn't study for. Maybe you should have spent the time you wasted having readings on studying and maybe, just maybe, you would of passed.

I imagine in your head that you think it's the reader’s fault that you failed and not your lack of dedication to study or intelligence in general that caused you to fail. Just a thought Wink

[quote='Heavenly Rose' pid='38080' dateline='1453676459']
Hi, just giving everyone an update on my reading with Julie. My biggest question was if I would pass some exams I've been studying diligently for in the past 12 months. Her answer was a definite yes. I had the results on Friday, very dissapointed but I failed miserably. So much for Julie being mind-blowing.

I'm sorry to hear that you are taking my feedback about Julie personally and there's no need to be rude. You've had your gripe about readers on pstv in the past so leave me alone.

I did study diligently for my exams, I had actually suffered a misscarriage in between my studies, I would not have brought this up on the forum but feel I need to put you in the picture. I would like to point out that Julie did "not" pick this up, in fact I had to put her right. She still insisted I would pass.

So keep your opinions to yourself before you pass judgement on others. There's some real nutbags on this forum, luckily I don't come on that often now, I've found a better place to post and only take a passing glance on here.