Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Julie ATA
30-01-2016, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2016 12:37 PM by veryconfused.)
RE: Julie ATA
Secret obviously works or has worked for Ask The Answer. They really are stupid these readers if they think we can't see through them.

Oh, and if you really have all these qualifications find yourself a proper honest job. Below a copy and paste quote of yours secret before you claim you are not a reader:

[quote='Secret' pid='28874' dateline='1421322101']
I have made no secret of the fact that I briefly worked on psychic sofa a while ago but don't any more. I'm sure lots of readers on psychic sofa defend them on here because they work for them and I had a good experience in my short time there so that's why I defended them.

You've probably done the circuit of companies?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Does anyone have any positive update from Julie on ATA?
30-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Some psychics like to work with all the companies but some stick to just one or two.It is up to them I personally like Psychic Sofa and have no inclination to go on any other at the moment. I have spoken to several readers who have been on there many years It is a good company to work for.
30-01-2016, 01:08 PM
(30-01-2016 01:02 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Some psychics like to work with all the companies but some stick to just one or two.It is up to them I personally like Psychic Sofa and have no inclination to go on any other at the moment. I have spoken to several readers who have been on there many years It is a good company to work for.

Thanks for your feedback on psychic sofa ive had readings from that site. the response is slightly off topic from my question.
30-01-2016, 02:29 PM
I work on 2 company's asktheanswer is one i work on periodically but not my main one cause it can be very slow. There's lots of readers from psychic sofa working on ata they flit on & off between the 2. Most of the readings i have are from psychic sofa cause i don't always want a half hour reading i find. 20 mins is just right. Asktheanswer top readers are Julie, manda, Jackie, Hamilton, Letetia who are always busy non stop when they come on the line. I can't praise any of the readers except for manda cause i haven't had readings with Julie. For what it's worth she's always busy nonstop & has good feedback on their site.
30-01-2016, 02:48 PM
I had a reading with Julie. It was quite positive yet I can see mixed feedback about her so I don't know what to make of it. I prefer readers who have their own personal website not just a phone number because that seems unprofessional. A friend recommended Julie, she seemed very good validating my problem. Some of this feedback has put me off.
01-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Julie was spot on with the information regarding my work and career path and the situation around me that tied in with Manda's reading. Not so hot on the love prediction, in fact didn't tell me much, what was said was vague and repetitive. I found her reading average, didn't make my hair stand up on endBig GrinTongue

Do agree with the previous post that a psychic who has any worth and professionalism should have their own website or failing that at least a FB page. A phone number supplied.. I don't know, seems tacky to me!!!!
01-02-2016, 12:53 PM
May be these phone psychics have there own websites too but with there original names on pictures(not all some of them) so chances are we cant find them at all,caz we dont know who they are?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
01-02-2016, 01:08 PM
I would say most of the psychics who have their own websites would make this known, you can usually find them when you google the name of a reader. Most of the readers who work on companies don't appear to have their own websites, quite a few (in fact most) on Psychic Today do, the studio psychics at least. I must admit I feel more comfortable when I see a reader with at least a FB or website of their own. If a reader has any substance I tend to think they have their own company.
16-02-2016, 09:46 AM
I've been temped to try Julie from asktheanswer. Not had a reading off there for a good 2 years. Mixed reviews I see. Anyone have a phone no for her? Their readers all vary in prices and notice she's one of the more expensive ones, a bit above my budget. Hoping she'll be cheaper if I ring her privately.