Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Julie ATA
16-02-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Julie ATA
(16-02-2016 09:46 AM)Red Thorns Wrote:  I've been temped to try Julie from asktheanswer. Not had a reading off there for a good 2 years. Mixed reviews I see. Anyone have a phone no for her? Their readers all vary in prices and notice she's one of the more expensive ones, a bit above my budget. Hoping she'll be cheaper if I ring her privately.
i have her no but i will have to text her first to ask pm me your name then i can let her know later you do get a lot longer reading going private it is a hour or more
Will be late tonight though
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2016, 12:06 PM
(16-02-2016 10:41 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 09:46 AM)Red Thorns Wrote:  I've been temped to try Julie from asktheanswer. Not had a reading off there for a good 2 years. Mixed reviews I see. Anyone have a phone no for her? Their readers all vary in prices and notice she's one of the more expensive ones, a bit above my budget. Hoping she'll be cheaper if I ring her privately.
i have her no but i will have to text her first to ask pm me your name then i can let her know later you do get a lot longer reading going private it is a hour or more
Will be late tonight though

Thank you.Smile
16-02-2016, 12:26 PM
There is a Julie on Psychic Sofa just now.I wonder if she is the same one.
16-02-2016, 12:53 PM
(16-02-2016 12:26 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  There is a Julie on Psychic Sofa just now.I wonder if she is the same one.

If it is the same Julie I would go to her as psychic sofa is much cheaper. On asktheanswer Julie is full premium rate. Does anyone know if they are the same?
16-02-2016, 04:33 PM
think ive had reading with the same julie on ata some time ago, cant remember. if its the same wun i think she was quite good. does this julie on ata speak with a funny accent?) i mean a broad accent, because the julie i spoke to i found difficult to understand
16-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Julie on PS is not the same Julie who is on ATA.
16-02-2016, 06:24 PM
The Julie on psychic sofa (the one with the painting of a gypsy tarot reader) is not the same Julie as the one on ATA. However, I notice there is a Julie Anne and now another Julie (blonde hair with a dog)..not sure if she is the ATA one or not? Anyone know?
16-02-2016, 06:50 PM
I gave a reading to a Julie on Psychic Sofa. She was very clear and very well spoken. She told me she was a reader on Psychic Sofa but could have been on ATA as well.
16-02-2016, 07:48 PM
(16-02-2016 04:33 PM)TheSpanishInquisition Wrote:  think ive had reading with the same julie on ata some time ago, cant remember. if its the same wun i think she was quite good. does this julie on ata speak with a funny accent?) i mean a broad accent, because the julie i spoke to i found difficult to understand

The Julie on Psychic sofa talks very refined,dont think they are the same, no broad accent.
16-02-2016, 07:53 PM
The julie on ask the answer has short dark cropped hair and glasses if that helps that is the only number i have for a julie.

I also have numbers for faith (sue ) i dont know where she reads but she does have a website ( sorry cant remember the name)

Also number for andrea who reads on psychic sofa.
But i will have to text the ladies and ask if it is ok to give the number out if anyone wants it.