Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Julie ATA
21-02-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Julie ATA
There is always someone that claims a reader is the best thing since sliced bread, evidence here suggests yet again there's been the same disenchantment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2016, 02:29 PM
(16-02-2016 10:41 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 09:46 AM)Red Thorns Wrote:  I've been temped to try Julie from asktheanswer. Not had a reading off there for a good 2 years. Mixed reviews I see. Anyone have a phone no for her? Their readers all vary in prices and notice she's one of the more expensive ones, a bit above my budget. Hoping she'll be cheaper if I ring her privately.
i have her no but i will have to text her first to ask pm me your name then i can let her know later you do get a lot longer reading going private it is a hour or more
Will be late tonight though

Is this Julie the same one from Psychic Sofa? I have not used Ask The Answer before as they look quite expensive and haven't used many UK phone sites before only those with their own personal websites who have been good. Is she cheaper if you go through to her privately?
17-04-2016, 03:32 PM
No it's not the the same Julie. Hope that helps
17-04-2016, 07:09 PM
(17-04-2016 03:32 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  No it's not the the same Julie. Hope that helps

Thanks. Can you tell me when the best time to catch Julie on Psychic Sofa?
22-04-2016, 09:29 PM
I chanced upon this forum whilst doing some psychic shopping. For clarification's sake, this is who I am writing about (http://www.asktheanswer.com/Julie).

I write not in hopes that I can defend her (or any psychic's) reputation, but in hopes that I persuade you to believe in the art of surrendering and letting go.

I am not a psychic but for many years prior to last year, I tended to be able to realisation and manifest predictions pretty well, even without realising it.

A few months ago a soulmate-connection relationship ended for me. I was, of course, devastated and refused to accept that it was over. Thousands of pounds were spent on psychics and psychotherapists, in hopes that I could find out what was wrong with me or what was wrong with him, that would enable us to reconcile. I would listen fervently to those psychics who would tell me that he was returning soon and that he missed me very much and that he loved me still, and ignored all those who insisted that I moved on. When he did not show up or write to me within the time frames that the psychics told me he would, I would throw stuff around in my room and express my anger at God, and at the psychics who, apparently "lied".

In spite of this turmoil on the relationship front, I was still able to function very well at my job, in fact getting multiple job offers and promotions that I did not believe would be coming my way. Of course, this led only to more whining on my part as to why I wasn't getting what I really wanted in love - that my true love see the goodness and purity of my soul and seek a reconciliation.

It occurred to me that my ability to manifest stemmed from taking a matter-of-fact approach to readings. Julie did that for me. Beyond talking about my ex and why he was not returning (yet), she predicted specifically a reconciliation and a re-communication with 2 other friends I never spoke to her about - because I never gave a second thought to her predictions in regards to these two friends, it came as a total surprise when the predictions came through.

And that was when the moment when realisation hit me.

Predictions come true not because you want them to, or not because you need them to. Predictions come true when you have completely surrendered yourself to the ebbs and flows of life and focused on yourself. When you think about your personal responsibilities to yourself and when you decided that all you did today was all you can do today. To surrender and to let go is to forget about tomorrow and yesterday, it is that point between knowing and not knowing, and it is that point between life and death.

When you stop reminding yourself that "there's this prediction awaiting its validation" or "oh, it's been 3 months now, where's that special promotion", that's exactly when you'll find that the prediction came true.

I never expected to be able to reconcile with my friends again (we hardly bump into each other!) and (not but) that is exactly why we met again.

I'm still waiting for the day where I would meet that special someone again, to tell him that although I recognise that I love him, it might not be the right time, or, I might not be the one for him (just yet). As I write that, it occurs to me that it is exactly this -waiting- that is delaying our reunion. The more I expect or await his return, the more I am postponing the point in time at which I can create something completely -new- with him.

This is the paradox of readings - they come true as soon as you have ceased to want or need them to come true.

I share my story not in hope that -all- psychics would be vindicated. I share my story with the wish that it will help you who is reading this. I broke the magic cycle of manifestation by desiring and wanting and hoping and wishing that predictions would come true. I can safely say I healed that connection between myself and Universe. I hope this helps you to do the same.

As for Julie from ATA - if anyone has her private number, I would love to have it. If but to send her love and flowers for all the help she has provided me with. She isn't 100% of course, but I would say she is 85%-90% accurate (ONLY IF YOU GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE AND JUST -BREATHE-).

Peace out.
23-04-2016, 08:58 AM
you are all cold fish:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder...Confused
10-09-2016, 12:34 AM
As a matter of interest, did your own predictions with Julie come through?

(29-01-2016 05:59 PM)Secret Wrote:  If you failed miserably, you probably didn't study as diligently as you suggest in your post.

Every exam I've ever studied hard for, I've passed with ease. I've only ever failed tests that I didn't study for. Maybe you should have spent the time you wasted having readings on studying and maybe, just maybe, you would of passed.

I imagine in your head that you think it's the reader’s fault that you failed and not your lack of dedication to study or intelligence in general that caused you to fail. Just a thought Wink
10-09-2016, 09:35 AM
(10-09-2016 12:34 AM)pasha Wrote:  As a matter of interest, did your own predictions with Julie come through?

[quote='Secret' pid='38214' dateline='1454086754']
If you failed miserably, you probably didn't study as diligently as you suggest in your post.

Every exam I've ever studied hard for, I've passed with ease. I've only ever failed tests that I didn't study for. Maybe you should have spent the time you wasted having readings on studying and maybe, just maybe, you would of passed.

I imagine in your head that you think it's the reader’s fault that you failed and not your lack of dedication to study or intelligence in general that caused you to fail. Just a thought Wink

Oouch! That's a bit harsh, Secret!
17-11-2016, 10:33 AM
(10-09-2016 09:35 AM)Alesha Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 12:34 AM)pasha Wrote:  As a matter of interest, did your own predictions with Julie come through?

[quote='Secret' pid='38214' dateline='1454086754']
If you failed miserably, you probably didn't study as diligently as you suggest in your post.

Oouch! That's a bit harsh, Secret!

What makes me laugh about people on this forum they attack me because I make a lighthearted joke and try to make a more sinister meaning to it yet a nasty insulting remark made by Secret nobody bats an eyelid! Very oddIdea
17-11-2016, 02:58 PM
disagreeing with someone thoughts or things they say. that's all good. don't like their actions or the things they do. of course speak up be funny even, that's fine that's just having your say & having your own mind. It's not personal

insulting someone looks and character as a person is really really really bad. you insulted her face but you gotta admit that's very hurtful.