Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Best readers on different sites
02-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Best readers on different sites
Very hard to find real quality when it comes to readers. There's so many ghastly so called psychics now that it's hard to determine who's genuine and who's sham.

Jackie is one of the most genuine and gifted readers on ATA. Hard to get hold of, but worth the wait. Tunes straight into the situation with accuracy. I always return to Jackie if I have any problems...I just know she can advise me through the cards and spirit to point me in the right direction. Like talking to a lovely friend who tells it how it is.

Hamilton on ATA I've been having readings with for awhile now. He is always full of information & ready to go. Predictions sometimes happen on the time frame but other times not. I've found him kind, caring & always makes me feel better.

Manda on ATA told me a while back when my bf was looking to move in, that he will be coming and going for a while until he could be sure it will work. August he proposed that he could not move in completely, he suggested that we slowly ease into it with him staying over a few nights a week until we know whether we can tolerate each other. She was spot on with that, yet more predictions to come in New Year.

Amie Rose on Psychic S, I notice has her own thread. I like to group my favourites together in one thread. Always hard to get hold of yet not only one of the most accurate but also the consistent... Always a pleasure to talk to, and you'll come away with answers. Don't miss her!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Best readers on different sites
I have had readings with manda. excellent reader predictions have come through.But unfortunately its difficult to reach her when you need as she is always busy. i've not had a reading with jackie (know she's popular though as i work on that line) never had a reading with Hamilton either, i'm sure he worked on kooma ? maybe i'm wrong and i'm getting him mixed up with another reader. amie rose on the sofa i've tried to get a reading with as i've heard she's good, i dont think she comes on that often, when she does she's always busy.
02-12-2015, 10:27 PM
A prediction that A Rose forecast is in the midst of unfolding. She is good. I would like to try Manda, I've been tempted to try her in the past. I'll have to wait a while, need to go easy, had quite a few readings recently.
02-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Libra Loxie, there's already a thread I made about Amie Rose.
03-12-2015, 10:25 AM
(02-12-2015 11:08 PM)Alesha Wrote:  Libra Loxie, there's already a thread I made about Amie Rose.

This forum is free to anyone who wishes to post about favourite readers. I like to put my best choice together regardless of other members threads about the same reader.

Amie Rose is one of my chosen few, so if it's all the same to you I leave her here with me.
03-12-2015, 10:37 AM
when i tried Amie Rose early 2013,i think feb or march ,she picked my situation good she gaves me predictions to manifest in 2-3 months(2013)but sadly none of her predictions ever manifest for me at all,may be she is good for me only in validations but not in predictions,but like i keep saying not all readers are for every 1,so may be Amie Rose is not for me,but defo she will be good for others.
03-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Manda is a reader who has had no mention on this forum yet I can't understand why, she is brilliant. Psychic Sofa, ATA, Kooma are all bad sites containing dreadful readers, I'm just saying there are a few on these sites that are good and are worth your while to ring.

This is not advertising by the way, as I know there have been unscrupulous members yet because of them it's hard for a newbie to put genuine feedback on here. Make no mistake I put good and bad choice on here. Jackie is another outstanding clairvoyant, Hamilton too is not mentioned on here or given the recognition he deserves. I've had readings on a regular basis with all 3, and Amie on P Sofa is another good one.
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
@Libra
like u said early its an open forum so may be no body like those readers,or may be they didnot tried them,so i can understand that my choice is not must choice for others,personaly i never tried kooma,ATA readers,i only used PS readers,and to b very honest there are few good readers for others but they are bad for me,and the readers which are good for me,they are not good for others,i think it depends person to person.
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
(03-12-2015 10:37 AM)janaan Wrote:  when i tried Amie Rose early 2013,i think feb or march ,she picked my situation good she gaves me predictions to manifest in 2-3 months(2013)but sadly none of her predictions ever manifest for me at all,may be she is good for me only in validations but not in predictions,but like i keep saying not all readers are for every 1,so may be Amie Rose is not for me,but defo she will be good for others.

It's all about connection, perhaps she didn't work for you but many people find she is good. Timing is sometimes very hard, a reader can't connect with everyone and maybe she is not for you..
03-12-2015, 10:43 AM
thats what i mention above,she is not for mei know timming can be on and off some time ,but more then 2 years instead of 2-3 months?no way,but sure she is good for others,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reviews about psychic readers on other sites jaks111 14 2,639 19-10-2015 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sabbie