Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Sally offers valuable support
27-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Psychic Sally offers valuable support
I know I've said it before about Sally and the Mirror etc, but I really must commend what's being done here. Sally really does offer hope and support during difficult times... Just read the article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-...-23299254/

Even for those of you who don't believe (which would be odd considering the forum your on!) you have to admit that the peace of mind offered here is certainly worth every penny of what Sally gets paid.

Keep up the good work Sally Smile

Smiles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: Psychic Sally offers valuable support
(27-07-2011 09:35 AM)Brightside Wrote:  I know I've said it before about Sally and the Mirror etc, but I really must commend what's being done here. Sally really does offer hope and support during difficult times... Just read the article

http://www.mirror.co.uk/life-style/real-...-23299254/

Even for those of you who don't believe (which would be odd considering the forum your on!) you have to admit that the peace of mind offered here is certainly worth every penny of what Sally gets paid.

Keep up the good work Sally Smile

Smiles
Hi Brightside, I believe, as I work in this field, but am curious as to whether or not Sally was meant to be providing 'evidence' of the afterlife in her replies? If so, then in my opinion she failed, as the responses given, although comforting, were generic and, in part, the type of reply one would expect from 'Dear Deirdre'.
Please don't think I am berating Sally, it's just my opinion however I do question your comment about her being worth every penny. Many mediums, healers and psychics provide this standard of comfort and support to people but they do not charge the earth, some even providing it for free and they prefer to work quietly with no recognition. It seems that some however, seem to set an awful lot of credence on whom they read for ie celebrities and as such feel they can charge £100 per hour because, for most celebrities, this is just loose change. Anyhow, I'll get off my soapbox now as maybe this should be another thread Smile
28-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Yeah, the comments were generic, but that's not the point is it? If it's giving some comfort then it shouldn't matter how much it costs or who does the reading. Sally is in the public eye, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't make a few quid in the process does it? Why not, that's what we're all trying to do.

Besides all that, this woman hasn't paid Sally for the reading has she? It's a column in the paper for goodness sake, it's FREE for her!
28-07-2011, 10:07 AM
(28-07-2011 09:01 AM)Sammy Wrote:  Yeah, the comments were generic, but that's not the point is it? If it's giving some comfort then it shouldn't matter how much it costs or who does the reading. Sally is in the public eye, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't make a few quid in the process does it? Why not, that's what we're all trying to do.

Besides all that, this woman hasn't paid Sally for the reading has she? It's a column in the paper for goodness sake, it's FREE for her!

I understand what you're saying about this being free advice Smile but my point was that providing the person wasn't looking for evidence of the afterlife, then yes they would hopefully gain comfort from the reply, if they were looking for evidence then I'm afraid the reply was too 'woolly', but as I said this is merely my opinion. With regard to fees, well yes we are all trying to earn a living but why rip people off with extortionate prices? As I said, if the client is prepared and able to pay such prices then fine, but what about those who are not, where do they go for evidence etc when they are grieving, do they just run up debt which they can ill afford...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  seeking support lilone 60 7,178 28-07-2015 10:24 PM
Last Post: lilone
  Hitler is informed Psychic sally is a fraud drstrange 7 3,296 16-09-2012 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  Psychic Sally prompted? liseypsychic 29 5,996 07-01-2012 07:54 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Sally Morgan rejects Halloween challenge to prove her psychic powers dormammu 0 1,849 31-10-2011 05:05 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychic Sally and celebrities Psychicfamily 4 1,341 01-07-2011 08:51 AM
Last Post: Psychicfamily
  Sally Morgan on Big Brother Psychicfamily 1 720 17-06-2011 06:04 PM
Last Post: liseypsychic
  Sally Morgan's Psychic Talk Psychicfamily 2 1,051 28-05-2011 08:23 PM
Last Post: Blair
  Swine flu offers 'extraordinary super immunity' tanqing369 0 723 11-01-2011 10:04 AM
Last Post: tanqing369