Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
The things that came true ...
10-12-2015, 11:47 PM
The things that came true ...
So ... I wanted to set up a positive thread ... as always. With details if readings that have come true.

Nicola C ... he'll come back. Wait for him. Did and he did.

Anjela ... by the end of the year. Hold back.

David ... (MK) timings of events running up to reconciliation, inclusive if a description of a gathering we ended up attending together, intimacy and his snakes and ladders type behaviour.

Jan Lee ... (MK) timings, what he was likely thinking ... can't evidence but seems likely ... details of him opening up ... details of next year yet to unfold.

I've had other readings ... in the main they have said similar to the above but the above fave detail and descriptions of my situation that made me believe.

Negative experiences were on Sally Morgan, a reader who literally shouted at me when I already felt like sh*t, Annette, awful know it all and just mean attitude.

David is amazing ... best reader I've had. Everything has come as he has said ... we'll work things are unfolding ... but that'll take a while. I don't doubt he's right though.

I hope this helps everyone ... and reassures Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: The things that came true ...
Great to have a positive post on here at last .
10-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Hi Pearl! Happy to report back to you! My wishes were granted! After a lot of patience!! Smile
11-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Delighted to hear it
11-12-2015, 12:17 AM
good to hear some 1 has granted with happiness,
11-12-2015, 01:54 PM
More to add ... I started a new job and have been really struggling with it. I was told that a friend would get me a job ... someone I knew. I didn't believe this if I'm honest and thought it likely that I'd be stuck for longer. A friend has been in touch, my cv has been put forward for a job. Telephone interview this aft! How mad!!
12-12-2015, 12:07 PM
YESSSSS positive thread i really feel those addicted to readings should seek help. If theyre repeating negative comments on here should look at what thoughts theyre putting out daily. Why not think good thoughts to people forgive the past move forward. I did years ago went working voluntary took up new stuff in life. Then stuff did sort but i had to phone my ex tell him i still loved him. I wonder why women complaining here cannot do that rather than spend thousands. Waiting not expressing will cost if calling every week or more. I had 2 readings within 3 months years ago they both got stuff right without questions. That was good enough proof of ability one was individual not agency and face to face.
12-12-2015, 05:57 PM
I do think we all have to learn ... and we all access what we need when we need it. There is learning in all we do if we're open rough to seeing the things that aren't too great and nice. I've had way too many readings but a lot gas come true ... loads to of the readibgs have come true for me. The main prediction about my love interest is coming true now ... day by day more and more. It's been a tough experience but I've learnt a lot!
12-12-2015, 06:13 PM
happy to hear that ur predictions are coming to manifest expecialy ur love related as mostly love predictions did not manifest ever(including me)
12-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Aw sorry to hear that.

I gave recordings of my readings ... I think it helps ... as I noticed when I just wrote notes that I would interpret it in my own way! Having a recording is good ... especially for my David readings! Because he will tell you it as it is ... nit as you want to hear it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You Have A Beautiful Soul + 6 Other Things Every Mother Should Tell Their Daughter dormammu 0 45 04-10-2017 11:11 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 1 479 20-03-2017 07:44 PM
Last Post: roywilljenks
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 114 9,460 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
  Psychic shelly anything come true after the markers jaks111 25 2,813 03-01-2016 02:59 PM
Last Post: Green Velvet
  Has anyone had a reading that come true Killer bee 14 2,784 11-12-2015 12:18 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Psychic Shelly any predictions come true? Purple shimmer 13 1,856 26-08-2015 08:34 PM
Last Post: Purple shimmer
  Things haven't changed Dancing Dolly 3 589 28-07-2015 06:22 PM
Last Post: mymy
  the 7 things that could happen in order of likeliness from your relationship reading iamacolincookfan 5 1,220 18-10-2014 06:35 PM
Last Post: Maria123
  My Experience of psychics, myself, readers I use and key things to look out for jmpsychicservices 12 2,852 29-06-2014 12:12 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  has anyone ever had a reading come true? Elle36 2 1,176 26-06-2014 12:25 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices