Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Free Readings
14-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Free Readings
Hi all,I'm new on here.I was hoping that this forum could provide me with a free reading as I know that many other sites have readers that will give a freeby.Would any reader be prepared to give me a free short reading? I'm a guy in dire need of one as I've just been ditched by my girlfriend,feeling like shite.
Very grateful to any reader on here who looks kindly on my request.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2015, 12:21 AM
RE: Free Readings
@Daredevil Dave, sorry to hear your feeling down.
My advice would be not.to go down the psychic readings route. Grief will be a natural process and ride the journey - if something is meant to be it will no matter what a psychic tells you.
If you get on the roundabout you will inevitably confuse yourself and and not be able to go on your gut instincts. At the end of the day, regardless in time you will be OK.
14-12-2015, 12:35 AM
If you go on Michelle Knights website you'll find she does a free taster reading Dave.
14-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Thanks Sabbie, I will go onto Michelle Knights website. I just thought there may have been readers on this forum that give out freebies to new members like there is on other spiritual forums.
14-12-2015, 11:22 AM
but this comes with a warning though. if predictions dont come as they have described you will feel shite times 2.
14-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Well,readings haven't come true for me in the past,I've had a run of bad luck, been made redundant so have to conserve my money and can't afford a reading just yet.My girlfriend has dumped me on top of this just need some guidance that everything will turn out allright and we will be back together.
14-12-2015, 11:34 AM
well im telling you you have to be cautious though small things may come true yes, but if you dont receive full results you will feel shite times 2 .

Thats a fact
06-01-2016, 08:39 PM
i dont think so we ever get 100% 4rm psychics readings,regardless its paid or free,caz nothing set in stone,free will spirit timming(which psychics told us,)and above all i believe only GOD knows 100%,but ofcourse he pass some time few msgs through genuine psychics to us.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
06-01-2016, 08:54 PM
"LIVE FOR GOD AND BE HAPPY .. HE SPEAKS TO EACH ONE OF US EVERY DAY, BUT IT'S UP TO US TO LISTEN TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY~" Heart
06-01-2016, 09:37 PM
yes sabbie
if we listen to him we will get every thing in our life,love.peace,respect,every thing.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Offering free readings for 5 customers - Novel format jmpsychicservices 14 1,168 22-12-2016 01:33 AM
Last Post: sassy