Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
thread vanish
15-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Information thread vanish
juss to wonder where is julie and susan thread vanish?there were lots of reply in it including mine even i replied today aswell,but now its disappered,can some 1 tell me where its gone or some 1 blocked it?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: thread vanish
I noticed that too Janaan, I replied to a thread about Julie and suddenly I was a sock puppet and a troll and told I should be ashamed of myself. I posted honest feedback with predictions that she gave which did happen and also one which did not happen.
15-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Part of that thread was offensive. It was the advertising I think.
15-12-2015, 12:18 AM
I wasn't advertising, just giving genuine feedback about predictions that did come in. I've had my fair share of readings where nothing has materialised and have given feedback on those too.
15-12-2015, 12:20 AM
(15-12-2015 12:18 AM)Angela66 Wrote:  I wasn't advertising, just giving genuine feedback about predictions that did come in. I've had my fair share of readings where nothing has materialised and have given feedback on those too.

Get over it hun.
15-12-2015, 12:48 AM
oo i see its mean it has been removed caz negative feedbacks?but why?surprisely caz almost every reader has good and bad feedbacks are published here then why this thread been removed after negative or other words genuine feedbacks.

15-12-2015, 01:04 AM
Could have been a complaint, could have been the phone company, it may have been detrimental to the reader or could have been the member who started the thread, you are allowed to delete a thread that you have made
15-12-2015, 01:09 AM
ok
but as per above comments may be this thread was a bit advertising or some thing else,(who knows)

15-12-2015, 01:16 AM
It may have been ATA who wanted it removed or Julie or it may not have been. Best thing to do is have a reading, perhaps they may be able to throw light on the mystery.
15-12-2015, 08:55 AM
it looks like this site is in some way monitored after all, which is good to see. I have noticed that is anything deterimental and rather personal gets posted the posts do get removed. Julie obviously did not wish to be spoken about in such a way or maybe the admin felt it was getting too detrimental. We have to remember these are people with lives and feelings and whatever jobs we do we cannot be perfect all the time. I like to read reviews on here but i also like to use readers i am drawn to, so even if you all said a reader was great and i did not get the feeling i wanted to ring i would not call that person, as its just as likely that person would not be so good for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  clint denyer(thread deleted) janaan 9 708 23-05-2017 12:10 AM
Last Post: imamegamegaloser
  Sorry, I was requested to delete a thread! Heavenly Rose 44 2,819 11-01-2016 12:16 PM
Last Post: Red Thorns