Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Heidi, Starrs, Julie
20-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Heidi, Starrs, Julie
Hi, I'm new to this forum but not new to psychics, and I have a few questions as I have been reading through the threads here.

I had a break up last month which unfortunately prompted me to start speaking to a lot of psychics. I've spoken to a lot of PS readers and a few other ones, including Yona Farrell who is my main go to psychic as she is usually very accurate for me.

Yona and others predicted reconciliation is a short timeframe which is coming soon now. Heidi, Starrs and Julie are three that I spoke to on PS (well Julie privately) who seem to be among the ones with the best reputation (who also predicted reconciliation). Neither Yona nor Starrs managed to tell me who would make the first contact (Yona told me the events leading up to it which which have now all happened). Julie told me he would reconnect with me and gave me a time frame which is soon. But Heidi actually said he would not be confident enough to contact me himself as he would take my silence as me moving on/not seeing him as significant any more, so I would have to contact for a postive outcome. This is my fault for getting so many readings but now I'm confused. I personally would not have wanted to contact him if I hasn't spoken to Heidi.

Heidi was right about the situation right before we broke up when no one else on PS was. And after my reading with Julie every prediction has so far happened in the correct timeframe and the actual reconciliation time frame is coming up next.

So my question is who would you trust out of these readers and what are your experiences with them?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Heidi, Starrs, Julie
Of the three I had a reading with Heidi once.She was very good with validations but did not give me any real predictions so would not go back to her again She is very popular on P S so a lot of people must like her I have heard that Julie is excellent so I would go for her The others I am not sure about. Just picked a card Your boyfriend is holding back because of fear of commitment He will be back because he does have feelings for you. He will contact you first I am being told.Good luck.
20-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Julie is amazing for me! I only have 2 readers that I whole heartedly trust and julie is one of them!
I used Heidi a few years back and she wasn't good for me...
20-12-2015, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2015 10:33 PM by Cruelladeville.)
Hey...julie on psychic sofa 4785 is real good. after weeks of watching and trying i got through to julie who didnt disappoint me. without me giving any background information apart from the name of the person in question...julie read my current situation accurately and the prediction was given with the time frame. heidi to much generalised assumption...her prediction wasn't coherent, only gave me what could happen, not what i was looking for. starrs had a reading...in line with the rest. Found her very quiet. Still waiting for predictions to pass.
20-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi i had a reading from julie on ask the answer she was great for me not used psychic sofa.
20-12-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2015 11:36 PM by Sabbie.)
(20-12-2015 05:27 PM)Cinnamon Wrote:  Hi, I'm new to this forum but not new to psychics, and I have a few questions as I have been reading through the threads here.

I had a break up last month which unfortunately prompted me to start speaking to a lot of psychics. I've spoken to a lot of PS readers and a few other ones, including Yona Farrell who is my main go to psychic as she is usually very accurate for me.

Yona and others predicted reconciliation is a short timeframe which is coming soon now. Heidi, Starrs and Julie are three that I spoke to on PS (well Julie privately) who seem to be among the ones with the best reputation (who also predicted reconciliation). Neither Yona nor Starrs managed to tell me who would make the first contact (Yona told me the events leading up to it which which have now all happened). Julie told me he would reconnect with me and gave me a time frame which is soon. But Heidi actually said he would not be confident enough to contact me himself as he would take my silence as me moving on/not seeing him as significant any more, so I would have to contact for a postive outcome. This is my fault for getting so many readings but now I'm confused. I personally would not have wanted to contact him if I hasn't spoken to Heidi.

Heidi was right about the situation right before we broke up when no one else on PS was. And after my reading with Julie every prediction has so far happened in the correct timeframe and the actual reconciliation time frame is coming up next.

So my question is who would you trust out of these readers and what are your experiences with them?

Thanks

i've had a few readings with yona, one of my all time favourites. this lady knew what was going on in my life and she does not sugar coat what she needs to say. She is one of the most honest readers I have ever come across. ive heard a lot about julie she is supposed to be very good. Heidi very insightful reader. Honest, concise and accurate. disspointed that she did not give any prediction. i have pulled out cards for you cinniman & they say you are due for change in 2016 & romance blossom and the waiting period will be over soon. you will move next year & be surrounded by horses.
20-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Pink Pearl and Sabbie - It was very kind for you both to pull cards for me, thank you! I will definitely update you with what unfolds

It seems like Julie is very reputable (and Heidi maybe a bit more unreliable, especially with the future) so I should really just wait and let things unfold
23-12-2015, 11:25 AM
@ Cinnamon, no Julie works on 'Ask the Answer'. For me out of any reader it has to be Andrea. I get most readings private, as the phone lines they are very limited in what they can and cannot discuss. Andrea, is short, sharp and will tell you what you need to know, not what you want to hear. She has read privately for me for well over a year, and for me, yes, her predictions and the exact situation that is happening has been spot on for me. She never fails to amaze me with her accuracy, but as she has told me before she connects very well with me and the situation at hand.
23-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Julie from ATA and Julie from PS are different people. I spoke to Julie from PS, but privately. I've read with Andrea too but she turned out to be wrong abut my situation
23-12-2015, 09:20 PM
hi Cinnamon
I have had private readings with Julie for a while and she is fab. In terms of contacting him I would strongly strongly advise you to go with what feels right to you. The trouble with readings which reassure us that people will return is that we can change what we would otherwise do. If you wouldn't have contacted him first then don't - you can always change your mind in the future but in my experience men tend to want you more if they feel they may lose you. If you contact him and he doesn't reply, or not yet ready to reconcile he may feel complacent, or worse trapped. I would advise giving him space and leave yourself open and friendly but almost a tad indifferent. This way you'll feel more empowered. Make him worry he's lost you and in my experience most men will make the first move and enjoy/ need 'the chase'. This may sound sexist or a huge generalisation but hope it helps. Xx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Julie-Anne Humphrey Pumphrey 6 389 11-09-2017 09:50 PM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Heidi Yes/no 5 162 08-09-2017 05:49 PM
Last Post: RubyWine2
  Just read with julie and faith ( sue ) brilliant for me. jaks111 25 2,959 12-02-2017 07:27 PM
Last Post: Opti-Mystic