Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wayne Isaccs again!
27-07-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 08:00 PM by Eridanus.)
Wayne Isaccs again!
If any of you are on FB, and are friends with Lawrence you may have seen his post, to WI about his 'chat group'. I must admit that I am not surprised at the tirade of tripe that followed on from WI!

If you have seen the comments, I think you will agree that Lawrence made a fair and probably accurate point!

I really don't understand WI at all???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 06:02 PM
RE: WI again!
I've been following for the past day or so...the man is a moron! Wayne that is not lovely Laurence. I was on the group event page that Wayne help set up...he's a jumped up egotistical fool with no psychic ability whatsoever. He has been nasty to people on here and on FB and there is no doubt that there isn't a decent bone in the mans body. He's horrid, vile, nasty and a total media hyped up nobody. And I'm trying to be nice here!
27-07-2011, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 06:25 PM by flamered.)
I think his erratic and sometimes aggresive behaviour does need questioning and looking into by his employers.
27-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Can someone please pm the links to the relevant pages? I have just become aware of some of the comments, and I am quite horrified. I will be making a complaint if I feel it necessary from my viewpoint.
27-07-2011, 08:28 PM
I've seen the comments and have been told that they are not available anymore. I don't whether to post them here, because I do not wish Laurence's name tarnished by the ill words and dreadful comments by Wayne.

I always had an odd feeling about him, not just because of his reading delivery to me. I have also been on the other spectrum with Wayne, where I have felt sorry for him because I always felt he was quite sad (the upset sad) in the background, while he waited to take a call. But then he'd turn around and self-promote in not the humbliest manner. There is something not adding up at all.

No mind the shameful comments he made towards Laurence, and then to someone who has just passed and whose family is in mourning. I thought he was meant to be a medium, offering solace and comfort to those in need. Yet the vile comments I have just seen, and those left by his friend (am I allowed to name her?), is what gives the industry a bad name and he is one person who should not be representing any cause to promote psychic/mediumship work.

I am shocked at the stupidity that he has demonstrated, but at least it was honest, and showed his true colours.
27-07-2011, 08:50 PM
I too have seen the comments, and I was actually left speechless. There are not enough negative words in the English language to use to describe the nastiness this man oozes from every pore. I think if PTV had ANY sense of decency, morality or even good business sense, they would dismiss this b****** from their services immediately before he does them irreparable harm.
27-07-2011, 08:52 PM
He is working tonight Confused I can't believe he is working tonight!!
27-07-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh he'll be all false smiles and cracking jokes like he's the nicest guy in the world. I pity the poor suckers who text into him or call him...cos he couldn't even predict the weather in a drought in a desert!
27-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Have you it on now?
27-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Yes...but I know as soon as his smug face comes on I'll want to turn it off..he always makes me want to turn if off...but lets see him smile! Creep!