Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wayne Isaccs again!
27-07-2011, 09:09 PM
RE: WI again!
Lets see what he says! Polar opposite to his behavior today I bet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Psychic sat nav my a***! If I was relying on him to guide me I'd get lost forever! Smile
27-07-2011, 09:16 PM
LOL - I've tears in my eyes Smile Don't worry Kiltgirl, I work in hair and makeup, and don't let me tell you otherwise, because I'll be lying Smile

Calculators = hair
&
Tip ex on my screen = make up
27-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm an international spy..and I'm going to get myself on the TV and tell everyone I'm an international spy, and they'll believe me cos I smile a lot and pretend to be nice. It's easy! Pratt! Anyway, I'm not devoting anymore energy to this gob****. I look forward to him ranting on this thread when he finds it!
27-07-2011, 09:47 PM
(27-07-2011 09:12 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Psychic sat nav my a***! If I was relying on him to guide me I'd get lost forever! Smile

But dont Sat Nav's send you to dead ends and into ditches??? Cough cough!
27-07-2011, 10:09 PM
(27-07-2011 09:47 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(27-07-2011 09:12 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  Psychic sat nav my a***! If I was relying on him to guide me I'd get lost forever! Smile

But dont Sat Nav's send you to dead ends and into ditches??? Cough cough!

Haha..yes the lesser quality ones do that's for sure! Tongue
27-07-2011, 11:29 PM
I have to say, after hearing about this, and witnessing his behaviour on these forums a few months back, it annoyed me so much tonight when they showed him waiting for a call and he waved, smiled, portrayed himself as the nice guy when he's anything but. If PTV had any sense, they'd get rid. He's more trouble than he's worth.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
28-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi everyone, I have no idea what comments you're discussing here as do not have the lovely Lawrence as a fb friend Sad Are you able to say, would understand if you prefer not too however. It seems my initial perception was also correct then given what you've all said, phew what a relief I thought it was just me Tongue
28-07-2011, 08:50 AM
(28-07-2011 06:10 AM)Mooncat Wrote:  Hi everyone, I have no idea what comments you're discussing here as do not have the lovely Lawrence as a fb friend Sad Are you able to say, would understand if you prefer not too however. It seems my initial perception was also correct then given what you've all said, phew what a relief I thought it was just me Tongue

Mooncat, I think it is only fair that you make your own judgement on the comments. I will say I was never happy about Wayne's self promotion before, but kept quiet from making large statements, until I saw the comments yesterday. I can forward them to you if you wish? I think they were on a site of Wayne's but they have now been removed.
28-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Someone just forwarded me access to his twitter. I had a little read. The celebrity that he slagged off, alongside Laurence, he had the cheek to approach the celebrity's parents on one occasion to pass on his sympathy and on the next occasion to ask if they needed a medium.

There is a time and a place for everything.

I've also seen where someone was recommending him to a psychic for the police, or maybe they had already, the post is unclear - this is not right at all. There would be very few people who could do that work. We all know as we have readings, that psychics either pick up on different things or there is a matter of interpretation to consider. He is not cut out for police work at all. It scares me.