Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wayne Isaccs again!
28-07-2011, 09:37 AM
RE: WI again!
My worry is why does PTV employ him to represent them? concerns have been continually raised and nothing done..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I really don't know Flamered, and you know me on here, I don't tend to outwardly go mad about something/someone. This is wrong and is just making the channel less reliable, in my opinion. I am not even talking about ability here, just because of the behaviour off the camera. I don't think it will also do Psychic Channels in general, any good from the viewpoint of bodies such as Ofcom. I do know he is not breaking rules by what he has done, but if something was to leave a bad taste in someones mouth, with an already negative view of the psychic world, then well, its more than disappointing.
28-07-2011, 09:52 AM
(28-07-2011 09:07 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Someone just forwarded me access to his twitter. I had a little read. The celebrity that he slagged off, alongside Laurence, he had the cheek to approach the celebrity's parents on one occasion to pass on his sympathy and on the next occasion to ask if they needed a medium.

There is a time and a place for everything.

I've also seen where someone was recommending him to a psychic for the police, or maybe they had already, the post is unclear - this is not right at all. There would be very few people who could do that work. We all know as we have readings, that psychics either pick up on different things or there is a matter of interpretation to consider. He is not cut out for police work at all. It scares me.
Yes would appreciate it if you would private message Muffins, thank you Smile. I agree, it is very scary to think that any police matter could possibly find it's way into such hands. I'm all for the police utilizing the gifts of a genuine psychic, those that work with integrity anyway, but as we all know unfortunately there are those who don't which I imagine has probably been evidenced recently.Dodgy
28-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Thats it Mooncat, WI would tell the police x, y and z. That he was right and there was zero chance he was wrong etc.. Any proper psychic would give what they see, make a solid interpretation of the clairvoyance for instance, but say it is an interpretation and expand upon what they saw e.g. for symbolism purposes etc.. Maybe they wouldn't do that, but they would be careful on what they presented. I am not saying that a proper psychic would be offering a disclaimer, they would be confident about what they saw, but know that it can be misinterpreted (now I am rambling, because I can't convey what I want to say correctly) Smile

I'd love to ask someone about this whole police thing, but that will have to stay on the backburner (temporarily).
28-07-2011, 10:40 AM
(28-07-2011 10:06 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Thats it Mooncat, WI would tell the police x, y and z. That he was right and there was zero chance he was wrong etc.. Any proper psychic would give what they see, make a solid interpretation of the clairvoyance for instance, but say it is an interpretation and expand upon what they saw e.g. for symbolism purposes etc.. Maybe they wouldn't do that, but they would be careful on what they presented. I am not saying that a proper psychic would be offering a disclaimer, they would be confident about what they saw, but know that it can be misinterpreted (now I am rambling, because I can't convey what I want to say correctly) Smile

I'd love to ask someone about this whole police thing, but that will have to stay on the backburner (temporarily).
Hi Muffins, I have replied but not sure if you have received it as I'm rubbish with all this technology!! Let me know if you don't and I'll try again Smile
28-07-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi Mooncat, I didnt get it. Don't worry, I am rubbish too Smile x
28-07-2011, 11:41 AM
(28-07-2011 08:50 AM)Muffins Wrote:  
(28-07-2011 06:10 AM)Mooncat Wrote:  Hi everyone, I have no idea what comments you're discussing here as do not have the lovely Lawrence as a fb friend Sad Are you able to say, would understand if you prefer not too however. It seems my initial perception was also correct then given what you've all said, phew what a relief I thought it was just me Tongue

Mooncat, I think it is only fair that you make your own judgement on the comments. I will say I was never happy about Wayne's self promotion before, but kept quiet from making large statements, until I saw the comments yesterday. I can forward them to you if you wish? I think they were on a site of Wayne's but they have now been removed.

Hi Muffins

Let me in on it too please. I would also be interested in what it said
28-07-2011, 11:47 AM
(28-07-2011 09:07 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Someone just forwarded me access to his twitter. I had a little read. The celebrity that he slagged off, alongside Laurence, he had the cheek to approach the celebrity's parents on one occasion to pass on his sympathy and on the next occasion to ask if they needed a medium.

There is a time and a place for everything.

I've also seen where someone was recommending him to a psychic for the police, or maybe they had already, the post is unclear - this is not right at all. There would be very few people who could do that work. We all know as we have readings, that psychics either pick up on different things or there is a matter of interpretation to consider. He is not cut out for police work at all. It scares me.

Yes, I have seen the tweet that you are referring too! It was in such poor taste, with or without his comments yesterday! If were the parent I would block and report him, he is such a chancer, trying to further his career in such a brazen way on the back of someone else's pain! If he were genuine, this wouldn't have been an offer via Twitter!

It also reminds me about the Evening Standard article, that is on his FB that you can't read either, and that the Evening Standard couldn't locate. So clearly knocked up by Wayne for false promotional purposes! Also regarding this I know someone who asked him directly for a copy, he said he would send it and it never materialised! There is another person that made reference to the article and he blocked their FB profile from viewing his photos!!

All round, not the behaviour of someone who has morals!

I do wonder what the explanation is for this apparrent irratic behaviour!
28-07-2011, 12:01 PM
ah he suggested himself to do the police work. The girl was only asking if he knew anyone, and he said himself! I practically jumped up and down at my desk crying into the pc screen..NO, NO YOU IDIOT! The poor girl has no idea he's useless!
28-07-2011, 12:03 PM
...and I meant Wayne is the idiot...not the girl!! Just to be clear!