Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wayne Isaccs again!
28-07-2011, 12:06 PM
RE: WI again!
I don't get Wayne Isaacs at all. So he was suggesting himself for it? Rather than doing it? Good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2011, 12:11 PM
(28-07-2011 11:47 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(28-07-2011 09:07 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Someone just forwarded me access to his twitter. I had a little read. The celebrity that he slagged off, alongside Laurence, he had the cheek to approach the celebrity's parents on one occasion to pass on his sympathy and on the next occasion to ask if they needed a medium.

There is a time and a place for everything.

I've also seen where someone was recommending him to a psychic for the police, or maybe they had already, the post is unclear - this is not right at all. There would be very few people who could do that work. We all know as we have readings, that psychics either pick up on different things or there is a matter of interpretation to consider. He is not cut out for police work at all. It scares me.

Yes, I have seen the tweet that you are referring too! It was in such poor taste, with or without his comments yesterday! If were the parent I would block and report him, he is such a chancer, trying to further his career in such a brazen way on the back of someone else's pain! If he were genuine, this wouldn't have been an offer via Twitter!

It also reminds me about the Evening Standard article, that is on his FB that you can't read either, and that the Evening Standard couldn't locate. So clearly knocked up by Wayne for false promotional purposes! Also regarding this I know someone who asked him directly for a copy, he said he would send it and it never materialised! There is another person that made reference to the article and he blocked their FB profile from viewing his photos!!

All round, not the behaviour of someone who has morals!

I do wonder what the explanation is for this apparrent irratic behaviour!

I remember that article too. It must be a fake one, one of those computer generated things. I do remember him saying that it was real though, he must have, if he said he'd forward it in the post to the girl. He should have just said it was a fun application or something, rather than say that the article existed.

Sorry, having re-read what Wayne was saying yesterday, not just about the allegations made, I've overlooked that he allowed his friend to make particularly discriminating comments in another context by making jives towards a part of the population. There is nothing "love and light" about that.
28-07-2011, 12:17 PM
(27-07-2011 08:50 PM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I too have seen the comments, and I was actually left speechless. There are not enough negative words in the English language to use to describe the nastiness this man oozes from every pore. I think if PTV had ANY sense of decency, morality or even good business sense, they would dismiss this b****** from their services immediately before he does them irreparable harm.

He is going to tarnish not only the channel, but those who work alongside him. I, for one, don't think it is fair to those whose reputations will be affected by this. People are judged by the company they keep, no matter what.
28-07-2011, 12:33 PM
(28-07-2011 12:06 PM)Muffins Wrote:  I don't get Wayne Isaacs at all. So he was suggesting himself for it? Rather than doing it? Good.

Yeah..the girl asked on his page, if he knew of a psychic that would do police work in her area (I think she said her area) and he said yes I would do it no problem. (NO PROBLEM!!) Can you imagine him going into a police station on behalf of mediums everywhere, they'd laugh him out of the place along with any real medium who would offer they're services.

And on the note about him approaching the family of that recent death to offer his services, and then slating Laurence that he might go the same way, was nothing short of a characteristic of the human trait you would have seen in medieval times, heartless, cruel, Over the top to say the least, manipulative, barbaric and absolute lies in it's highest form. Imagine him jumping on those parents just cos their daughter was famous? Can't see him doing that for the average joe soap...sure where would the fame be in that!
28-07-2011, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 01:03 PM by Eridanus.)
I also think PI should intervene, they had one complaint about Lee and he was out the door! I'm not saying they need to sack him, but they do need to look into what has been said on here, and question Wayne! All employers are duty bound to investigate complaints about an employee, although they probably won't take this website seriously!

The comment left by LG - was indicating that there was concern about his behaviour from those on the industry and he was giving Wayne a friendly nod, to address that issue himself! Instead, Wayne attacked! His behaviour is a little sociopathic in that sense!

Have you also noticed that he still doesn't have a Studio Psychic profile on the PI website? He has a hidden option 0 profile, but he has been on the show long enough for them to have sorted that out, but then with no visible profile it's harder to add feedback!!
28-07-2011, 01:22 PM
I agree..PI should intervene..no good saying all our psychics are continually tested etc if their behaviour is not taken into serious account...and LG well he has been a real and valuable loss to a more spiritual approach on the channel...
28-07-2011, 02:40 PM
What exactly has happened? Im a bit behind on all of this clearly! Can someone explain?
28-07-2011, 03:49 PM
It is illegal to say on TV our psychics are tested. You cannot put feedback up either. That is also illegal. These shows are licensed for Entertainment ONLY... read the telling off Psychic TV got for doing this I posted here... There are warning of serious sanctions against Psychic TV channels who continue to flaunt the rules in this way. I predict if this does not stop the channels will have the licenses revoked and be taken off the air. I work on Psychic First and I do not want to lose my job. On our channel we do not say tested or offer illegal feedback. You can say how much you enjoyed a reading but nothing about it being spot on or accurate.. go read the rules and stuff I posted please all of you.. thanks.
28-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Thank you, yes I did. My point I guess is more that if PTV is putting WI forward through this employment recomending him then it is this that I question as many who phone in may be vulnerable and new to the psychic world
28-07-2011, 04:18 PM
(28-07-2011 03:49 PM)DreamDetective Wrote:  It is illegal to say on TV our psychics are tested. You cannot put feedback up either. That is also illegal. These shows are licensed for Entertainment ONLY... read the telling off Psychic TV got for doing this I posted here... There are warning of serious sanctions against Psychic TV channels who continue to flaunt the rules in this way. I predict if this does not stop the channels will have the licenses revoked and be taken off the air. I work on Psychic First and I do not want to lose my job. On our channel we do not say tested or offer illegal feedback. You can say how much you enjoyed a reading but nothing about it being spot on or accurate.. go read the rules and stuff I posted please all of you.. thanks.

Thanks for the comment, but this isnt what the thread is really about. Its reagrding our concerns at the way Wayne Isaacs behaves in general and not just the show.

PI have been on the site today to post a schedule and he is working again on Saturday...???