Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Sorry, I was requested to delete a thread!
02-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Sorry, I was requested to delete a thread!
Hi. You will find the thread "Gaby Valenti Psychic Sofa" deleted by myself through a pm to me from Gaby herself. I've complied with her request, most of the thread was complimentary about Gaby's talent but unfortunately there were a couple of negative responses on there and another member posted a link to her personal website.

As I said, the thread was complimentary but have carried out what she has requested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Sorry, I was requested to delete a thread!
I'm done with this forum now. I will come on to read threads but shall not take an active part in posting anymore. I have just joined another forum that was kindly brought to me by a member, although not a forum dedicated about readers it is a spiritual forum, and the buzz there is so much more welcoming and properly moderated. Thanks everyone.
02-01-2016, 10:32 PM
(02-01-2016 07:05 PM)Heavenly Rose Wrote:  I'm done with this forum now. I will come on to read threads but shall not take an active part in posting anymore. I have just joined another forum that was kindly brought to me by a member, although not a forum dedicated about readers it is a spiritual forum, and the buzz there is so much more welcoming and properly moderated. Thanks everyone.

sorry to hear you arent going to post any more...seems an odd thing to request deleting a thread even if there was a negative comment. wont harp on it any more as this must be sensitive subject...dont let 1 thing put you off from posting as i enjoyed your posts.
02-01-2016, 11:37 PM
It seems very strange that you were asked to do this.We have to take the good with the bad.!!
02-01-2016, 11:43 PM
HR I would love if you would send me the name of the forum which you have had recommended. I joined this site looking for more spiritual discussion/ information which there is not much off. I post now and again on this forum however tend to just read. Thanks x
03-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Heavenly Rose, I too would be interested if you could pm me the name of the forum. I too joined this site in the hope of gaining some deeper spiritual knowledge, there seems to be very little varied discussion on here, I can't find anything anymore worthwhile to reply to or post about. There seemed to be more varied discussion when I joined last summer, it's evidently dissapeared lately.
03-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Spells, psychics, spirits, review forum ( type all of it )
About 5th down is psychic discussions that is all i view, plenty of other options on there

Also unexplained-mysteries. Is another site.
I prefer the 1st one though.

And before anyone has a go yet again at me, i am not a reader etc, but i would recommend leanne, running a special offer at the moment, comes through on video recording type of email, offer runs till end jan.
Ps leanne is on the 1st forum site.
03-01-2016, 01:44 AM
(03-01-2016 01:17 AM)jaks111 Wrote:  Spells, psychics, spirits, review forum ( type all of it )
About 5th down is psychic discussions that is all i view, plenty of other options on there

Also unexplained-mysteries. Is another site.
I prefer the 1st one though.

And before anyone has a go yet again at me, i am not a reader etc, but i would recommend leanne, running a special offer at the moment, comes through on video recording type of email, offer runs till end jan.
Ps leanne is on the 1st forum site.

Thank you Jaks111. I shall take a look at both of the forums.
03-01-2016, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 10:14 AM by Heavenly Rose.)
I'll put a last post through for Tiswas and Susie Lowe. Both are American fotums. The SPV forum I have been a member of for a long time. It's good if you are looking for readings (mostly US sites) or spellcasting, not so much for the spiritual discussion, although there is more available on there than there is on here. Thr link is: http://www.spsreviewforum.com/ THey are very strict on there, you can't send personal messages until you become a verified member (a lot of posts to be a vm) and if you discontinue posting they don't keep your account on-hold, they de-activate you. My account is innactive on there, personally the forum wasn't for me but know there's a few from here on there.

The Unexplained Mysteries where I have joined is not for you if you are looking for solely readers. I prefer this forum as it has a wide range of paranormal/spiritual and occult discussions. The buzz is good and welcoming on there and less dogmatic than the SPV forum and very nice people. With the opening news page click on forums and a whole list will come. The link is: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/

Both forums are fully moderated and stand no nonsense.
03-01-2016, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 10:58 AM by Pink Pearl.)
I have been waiting to be passed to join ithat site for several weeks now I am fed up of waiting and might remove my application.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  clint denyer(thread deleted) janaan 9 771 23-05-2017 12:10 AM
Last Post: imamegamegaloser
Information thread vanish janaan 57 3,553 26-08-2016 10:27 AM
Last Post: chrys