Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
The Djinn Palace psychics
03-01-2016, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 11:57 AM by Caroline.)
The Djinn Palace psychics
Bad experience be wary of any psychic Tarot that has no approvals. I do face to face only through people give my number word of mouth. I joined line long time ago cos it gave me approval 2 test readings for accuracy. Also did Tabi course, i have friend who i cant do readings for as i know too much of her personal stuff. She visited a female reader in a shop who got nothing correct so asked for her money back. They gave her it as she stopped reader within minutes, sadly reader took her to the side to scare her. Said she was magic practitioner gave her business cards to recommend her or she would place dark magic ritual on her. I told my pal to report her but she doesnt know how. There is no approval for this reader shes not in any spiritual organisation or on phones ect. No reiki nothing to say shes even psychic ??? My pals had illness & 3 falls since this so now scared. Google The Djinn palace up comes website and its on Fbook no photos of any reader, no disclaimers. Anyone here know what are Djinn someone i know says its like small dark entity created in magic spells. This website says does magic ive taken my pal to a reiki healing clinic. The healer has picked up dark energy in aura cleared it. They blessed her with light crystals thank god for good soulsXX How can anyone do this my pals so low as she lives alone had lots of bereavements in a year. I wont name shop as dont know rules here, its in lower Haworth west yorkshire selling magic items, & books tarot cards ect.Please beware of readers not approved by SNU or accredited by TABI ethics at least. This type thing has saddened me theres no rules as to what folk can do with innocent folk. Least psychic companies wouldnt allow this nor would spiritual medium churches
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: The Djinn Palace psychics
That is so awful for your friend. I will send her love positivity and healing right now.
03-01-2016, 04:52 PM
does magic truly exist?

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
03-01-2016, 04:57 PM
I pray ect ask for love on planet, dark energy can get to people i feel as my friend said she felt it.
03-01-2016, 05:03 PM
oo so sorry for her may GOD protect her,

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
03-01-2016, 05:36 PM
So sorry for your friend Caroline. It's apalling to hear of her story and how she's suffered.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Djinn Palace psychics Caroline 0 373 03-01-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: Caroline