Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
The Djinn Palace psychics
03-01-2016, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 02:39 PM by Caroline.)
The Djinn Palace psychics
Bad experience be wary of any psychic Tarot that has no approvals. A friend of mine was at rock bottom went to a reader in a shop who got nothing correct at all, so asked for money back. They gave her it back £25 as she stopped reader within minutes, sadly reader took her to the side. Said she was magic practitioner gave her cards to recommend her to others for readings spells, or she would have dark magic on her. I told my pal to report her she doesnt know how. There is no approval for this reader shes not in any spiritual organisation or on phones ect. My pals had illness 3 falls since this so now scared. Google Djinn palace up comes website and on Fbook no pics of reader, no disclaimers. What are Djinn someone i know says its like small dark entity magic spells. This website says magick. Ive taken my pal to reiki healers, the healers picked up dark energy cleared it. Blessed her with light crystals thank goodness. How can anyone do this to others??? appalling conduct. My pals so low as she lives alone had lots of bereavements within a year Sad. I wont name shop as dont know the rules here, it is lower main st, Haworth yorkshire beware of this type of thing. I am saddened theres no rules what folk can do with innocent folk. No proof either as my friend was on her own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Djinn Palace psychics Caroline 5 736 03-01-2016 05:36 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202