Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
live show off air due to christmas/new years
26-12-2010, 11:49 PM
live show off air due to christmas/new years
hi all

I went on to the psychic and soul website looking to watch the live stream... i thought it was werid that there wasnt a live show until i found this

Christmas and New Year Live show closing times
The P&STV production team is going to have a well deserved few days off over this Festive period and therefore the Live TV show will not be aired on the following days below. However you still will be able to get readings from our Home-based psychics via Option 7 on the phones or via the ‘MYSTIC’ 87778 text service as usual. The days in-between we will be operating as usual.

A very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year.
Love and light.

From The P&S TV Team.

24th December - Christmas Eve
25th December – Christmas Day
26th December – Boxing
31st December – New Years Eve
1st January 2011 – New Years Day

so for those who are wondering where the tv show went... this is the reason they are having some time off... the other psychic channel NEVER does that....

Simsy

check out my spiritual website muladhara magick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2010, 10:27 PM
RE: live show off air due to christmas/new years
Yes I noticed that aswell! Pretty poor show really, what a shame. As like you said, 886 seem to be doing so well.

Psychic and soul, has gone downhill very badly compare to when it first started. Aren't things supposed to improve and move forward? Not backwards...

I hope they do improve, lets hope they do.
28-12-2010, 11:29 PM
It is true,our psychic's and prouction team have worked very hard and deserve time with their families aswell.
We are aware that there are issues we need to resolve with the show and every effort is being taken to resolve them ,unfortunately like the saying Rome wasn't built in a day.
Our option 7 psychics and the mystic service has been their over the festive period and an advert clearly displaying the dates of when the show is on.

I do hope you can understand our reasons.
01-01-2011, 01:12 PM
886 were also off air over the holidays, please give these people a break, they deserve a holiday as well you know.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
01-01-2011, 01:28 PM
I do understand that people need a break.

But the show has gone backwards and that is very embarrassing......
01-01-2011, 01:31 PM
(01-01-2011 01:28 PM)Blair Wrote:  I do understand that people need a break.

But the show has gone backwards and that is very embarrassing......

Maybe in your eyes, but I am sure all will come good, Patience my friend Smile

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
01-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Alot of people have said its has gone backwards as they never had to mute the show when on calls as there was ALWAYS someone on the desk.

Hence me stating that the show has gone BACKWARDS.......
08-01-2011, 11:26 AM
It seems like they are a bit short of psychics at the moment ~ I know Dee and Christine were poorly before Christmas and Sylvia's off at the moment ~ as it's just the same few on at the moment.
Hopefully it will pick up again soon and they will go back to having three on each shift, which should make it unnesessary to mute the show ~fingers crossed
16-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Rainbow RE: live show off air due to christmas/new years
(08-01-2011 11:26 AM)crystal778 Wrote:  It seems like they are a bit short of psychics at the moment ~ I know Dee and Christine were poorly before Christmas and Sylvia's off at the moment ~ as it's just the same few on at the moment.
Hopefully it will pick up again soon and they will go back to having three on each shift, which should make it unnesessary to mute the show ~fingers crossed

Thank you ,we did have some very poorly folks over this period and we had some very helpful kind psychic who although not rota to work really helped us the week before christmas. I have to say a big thank you to them for all their help,
we all seem to be fit and well now,dont be surprised as the show i off air for two days due to relocation of studio we will be back with you on tuesday love debbie x
17-01-2011, 09:38 AM
(16-01-2011 10:08 PM)debbie fisher Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 11:26 AM)crystal778 Wrote:  It seems like they are a bit short of psychics at the moment ~ I know Dee and Christine were poorly before Christmas and Sylvia's off at the moment ~ as it's just the same few on at the moment.

Thank you ,we did have some very poorly folks over this period and we had some very helpful kind psychic who although not rota to work really helped us the week before christmas. I have to say a big thank you to them for all their help,
we all seem to be fit and well now,dont be surprised as the show i off air for two days due to relocation of studio we will be back with you on tuesday love debbie x

Hi Debbie Smile
I noticed the show not on last night ~ relocation of studio Huh not moving back to MK are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic First Webstream Now Live innerpotential 1 929 30-03-2011 09:02 PM
Last Post: PeeWee84