Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
August Schedule for Psychic TV
28-07-2011, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 05:34 PM by PsychicToday.)
August Schedule for Psychic TV
Hello viewers,

A new month a new you! Why not see what the month ahead holds? Psychic TV is bringing you a host of celebrity psychics to provide you with insight. There may also be some new faces making an appearance for you to enjoy...

Monday 1st August
This Morning Nicola will be presenting with Lee Van Zyl and John Healey accompanying her.
On the Afternoon Emily will be running the show and joining her will be two lovely gents; Adam Leonard and Aldo Raffa.
Carrie will be your presenter on the Evening show and providing you with insight will be Katie Keeley, Hazel Lee and Liz.

Tuesday 2nd August
Adele will be your presenter this Morning with Patsy Duffy and Grant Colyer waiting to answer your questions.
On the Afternoon Rachael will be presenting and she will be joined by Wayne Isaacs and our very own Love Goddess; Tamara.
This Evening Charlotte is presenting and joining her in the studio will be Holly Gill, Karina and Faith.

Wednesday 3rd August
This Morning Rachael will be presenting with Charlotte Clarke and Aldo Raffa accompanying her.
Adele will be your presenter on the Afternoon show with Lee Van Zyl and Hazel Lee waiting to answer your questions.
On the Evening show Carrie will be joined by Katie Keeley, Alex Thornhill, John Healey and new addittion Demian. Why not call to find out what our new psychic has to offer?

Thursday 4th August
Charlotte will be presenting this Morning with Layla and Wayne waiting to guide you.
On the Afternoon Abi is presenting with Adam Leonard and Tamara available to provide you with reading.
This Evening Adele will be your presenter and joining her will be Grant Colyer, John Healey and Karina.

Friday 5th August
Claire will be your presenter on the Morning show with Liz and Lee Van Zyl accompanying her in the studio.
On the Afternoon Bronia will be presenting with Katie Keeley and John Healey available to answer your questions.
Finally, to kick start your weekend, Samantha will be presenting and she will be joined by 3 of our fabulous readers; Hazel, Aldo and Tamara.

Another update will be coming soon.

We hope you are enjoying your summer?

Love and light

xxx

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: August Schedule for Psychic TV
Hi Psychic TV,

I sent in a text for Layla at 3.56pm today under the name StephJane. It wasn't on topic as I had only just turned the channel a few mins before and Wayne was on so I didn't realise that Layla's topic was truth or dare and that those who put that in their texts would be prioritised. I have been watching when Layla has been on and noticed that a few off topic texts were read by her but not mine. Has my text already gone to Mystic since you have been inundated with texts because it was off topic or will it be read out?

If it has gone to Mystic then I will not be happy as I don't think it's fair why you only ensure that texts on topic go through to screen and not other texts as there will be people like myself who either don't want to ask a question on the topic or who may have missed that there was a topic until it was too late. I don't think putting through a few off topic texts is going to do any harm. I will be waiting to see whether my text actually gets read by Layla or not.

A response would be appreciated. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Is that Demien Allen, on Weds?
28-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Has Demien moved from Psychic First to Psychic TV then, Eridanus?
28-07-2011, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2011 06:43 PM by goldfire.)
I'm sure Demain was working on George Valentino's site, I have no idea what happened with Psychic and Soul.
28-07-2011, 06:43 PM
(28-07-2011 06:33 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  Has Demien moved from Psychic First to Psychic TV then, Eridanus?

Don't know - hence my question??? It's not a common name, so he may have????
Wink
28-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Lol Smile Sorry Eridanus thought you might have known something Wink
28-07-2011, 10:20 PM
I saw Demain Allen only a few weeks ago on Psychic First but then so was Laura Boyle and she then appeared on Psychic TV. Though I think Demien is friends and does alot of shows with the psychics on PI..
29-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi Eridanus,

Demian Allan will indeed be joining us for the show on Wednesday. We are looking forward to having him on the show.

Love and light
xx

(28-07-2011 06:32 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Is that Demien Allen, on Weds?

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2011, 07:42 PM
(29-07-2011 12:02 PM)PsychicTV Wrote:  Hi Eridanus,

Demian Allan will indeed be joining us for the show on Wednesday. We are looking forward to having him on the show.

Love and light
xx

(28-07-2011 06:32 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  Is that Demien Allen, on Weds?

Thank you for the confirmation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Georgina – LIVE on Psychic Today – 24th August 2018 mecheeta 0 128 23-08-2018 12:27 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Psychic Today TV Schedule PsychicToday 40 15,469 26-10-2015 11:44 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Daily schedule Twilight 9 1,918 30-12-2014 07:50 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  September Schedule PsychicToday 7 3,147 22-10-2012 11:57 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  Web Cam Schedule PsychicToday 93 14,200 30-09-2012 11:07 AM
Last Post: Rose Quartz
Smile Studios Schedule PsychicToday 464 54,421 16-09-2012 12:46 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  September Schedule PsychicToday 0 816 06-09-2012 04:59 PM