Magus
07-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Magus
Has anyone had a reading with this gentleman. Not convinced at all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Magus
First time speaking with this reader. Great reading...he picked up on my situation immediately. many spirit validations and even what my grandad passed with. one small pred came concerning property around me & my bf, a family reunion i've been waiting an hoping for never came as he predicted.
14-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Magus is a talented & charming guy,..

I think he has a very good understanding of Astrology in relation to your birth chart..

I think perhaps he is the reader you go to if you want to know the deeper Spiritual meanings behind life's lessons..

He 's a good Soul
14-02-2016, 11:35 PM
(07-01-2016 08:25 PM)Daisy chain Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with this gentleman. Not convinced at all

I think with Magus it depends on what kind of reading ou are looking for.
I have found him insightful on occaion-though not necessarily uplifting.
I've had more of a Spirtul life lesson.. which is fine and has it's place.

Can I as why you were not convinced ?
02-08-2016, 03:09 PM
I've never heard of Magus! I'm looking to have a reading with someone different before I go away. Does this Magus read on PS does anyone know? I only use PS and ATA, not Kooma.
02-08-2016, 04:00 PM
No. Magus is exclusively one of Kooma's star readers.
02-08-2016, 04:35 PM
(02-08-2016 03:09 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I've never heard of Magus! I'm looking to have a reading with someone different before I go away. Does this Magus read on PS does anyone know? I only use PS and ATA, not Kooma.

he's seems to be on Kooma but she waited a long time to actually get through to him tho. I think she waited over a hour.
02-08-2016, 06:25 PM
I was always under the belief that Magus is the same man as Fiat Lux on PS?
02-08-2016, 06:44 PM
(02-08-2016 06:25 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  I was always under the belief that Magus is the same man as Fiat Lux on PS?

@purpleshimmer - you are right, Magus also goes under the name of Fiat Lux on PS. He is a member on this forum.
02-08-2016, 07:35 PM
(02-08-2016 06:44 PM)Shrek Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 06:25 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  I was always under the belief that Magus is the same man as Fiat Lux on PS?

@purpleshimmer - you are right, Magus also goes under the name of Fiat Lux on PS. He is a member on this forum.

you sure it's the same guy? I had a reading with Fiat about 2 years ago i think. but he didn't sound like Magus. but they have the similar south east london accent but if memory recalls their wording is different. was a long time ago I had a reading with fiat lux tho....so my memory may be cloudy