Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magus
02-08-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Magus
(02-08-2016 07:35 PM)sweepie Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 06:44 PM)Shrek Wrote:  
(02-08-2016 06:25 PM)PurpleShimmer3 Wrote:  I was always under the belief that Magus is the same man as Fiat Lux on PS?

@purpleshimmer - you are right, Magus also goes under the name of Fiat Lux on PS. He is a member on this forum.

you sure it's the same guy? I had a reading with Fiat about 2 years ago i think. but he didn't sound like Magus. but they have the similar south east london accent but if memory recalls their wording is different. was a long time ago I had a reading with fiat lux tho....so my memory may be cloudy

I was also under the impression that Magus worked under the name of Fiat Lux on P Sofa?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 04:58 PM by Humphrey Pumphrey.)
I've had readings with both Fiat Lux and Magus. They sounded to me as though they were the same person, same voice, same style of reading.

Not sure what to make of him. His reading wasn't my style, it was unusual I'll say that. He's obviously very spiritual. He is very thorough and good.

I personally believe they are the same guy. it would surely be better to catch him on kooma? It's cheaper than psychic sofa. I have found that fiat lux is always busy when I've looked on psychic sofa. He's snapped up quickly after he comes off a call.
04-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Hey guys had a reading tonight with magus. he was lovely. Great reading. at the end of the reading I asked him would I be able to call him on Psychic Sofa as Fiat Lux as Kooma is hard to get through with him. and he said that he doesn't work for Psychic Sofa and unfortunately also has no websites and only works on Kooma as magus. he said in about a year he'll get a private website. So theirs no need for him to lie as he would of simply said yes course can just call me their as i enjoyed my reading and was looking for a easy way to speak to him again. X
05-08-2016, 12:21 AM
(04-08-2016 10:56 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Hey guys had a reading tonight with magus. he was lovely. Great reading. at the end of the reading I asked him would I be able to call him on Psychic Sofa as Fiat Lux as Kooma is hard to get through with him. and he said that he doesn't work for Psychic Sofa and unfortunately also has no websites and only works on Kooma as magus. he said in about a year he'll get a private website. So theirs no need for him to lie as he would of simply said yes course can just call me their as i enjoyed my reading and was looking for a easy way to speak to him again. X

Hi everyone........ I've been abscent from this forum for a few months.. I've moved on from having readings these days as I'm in a relationship now..

I would just like to say Magus is an absolutely phenonanal psychic... one of the best around these days, I'm surprised that no one has given him a mention before.. He was accurate concerning my personal and business concerns... I would certainly recommend him...

I could have told you all that Magus and Faix Lux are two different guys...... I guess these rumours get spread around by one person and rumours become facts...

Faix Lux is another brilliant psychic too.... Both deep spiritual psychics with bags of wisdom.......................Big Grin

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
05-08-2016, 12:50 AM
What do you expect! Shrek spread this rumour around lol.
05-08-2016, 12:44 PM
(05-08-2016 12:21 AM)blondrockchick Wrote:  
(04-08-2016 10:56 PM)sweepie Wrote:  Hey guys had a reading tonight with magus. he was lovely. Great reading. at the end of the reading I asked him would I be able to call him on Psychic Sofa as Fiat Lux as Kooma is hard to get through with him. and he said that he doesn't work for Psychic Sofa and unfortunately also has no websites and only works on Kooma as magus. he said in about a year he'll get a private website. So theirs no need for him to lie as he would of simply said yes course can just call me their as i enjoyed my reading and was looking for a easy way to speak to him again. X

Hi everyone........ I've been abscent from this forum for a few months.. I've moved on from having readings these days as I'm in a relationship now..

I would just like to say Magus is an absolutely phenonanal psychic... one of the best around these days, I'm surprised that no one has given him a mention before.. He was accurate concerning my personal and business concerns... I would certainly recommend him...

I could have told you all that Magus and Faix Lux are two different guys...... I guess these rumours get spread around by one person and rumours become facts...

Faix Lux is another brilliant psychic too.... Both deep spiritual psychics with bags of wisdom.......................Big Grin

I agree really thought it was one of the best readings I've ever had. my predictions are not until end of year but I'm very hopeful. he's also very.... intelligent.
06-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Magus knew so much about me. Knew the difficulties that I was going through, picked up on some grief that very few readers had seen. He knew exactly what was going through my mind, anxieties with regards to a man. But he said I already knew the answer deep down, he was right. I did. I just needed confirmation. Brilliant as a spiritual advisor, but not so great with predictions.
13-08-2016, 12:01 PM
I had a reading with Magus in 2014. I really wasn't that impressed -- he threw too much of the free will thing around in his reading, I found his reading boring - too much waffling for my liking without getting to the point. He gave me one of those readings where you end up yawning - nothing interesting - weak validations and too many questions asked. Sadly nothing happened as he described it would -- Very disappointed-
17-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Ok guys - Magus did not do it for me. I found him incredibly boring and prattled on and on. He spoke of a soul-mate reunion that would happen with an old friend from the past, yet it never took place as he said it would because I found out on FB about 3 months ago that the old flame from my past died in August, 2013.

I would have thought Magus would have picked that up as he's supposed to be a Spiritualist/Medium as well as an Astrologer. He was rubbish for me, negative feedback was rejected that I sent in. I'd like to add, Fiat Lux and Valentine on PS told me exactly the same thing. Fiat Lux sounded incredibly like Magus, but I guess if he says he's not the same guy then he's not.

Boring! Boring! Boring! is my description of Magus, you also have to feed him info, and then goes off on a boring speech to evade answering questions that are beyond. No direct answer given, he circled around the questions.
17-08-2016, 01:36 PM
He really is a hit & miss. because yea his reading style is not a psychic. In my eyes he's more like an astrologer so when i told him to check before end of year he was so detailed that it's impossible to guess. My major prediction is not until end of year but my short term prediction was spot on. I can't fault him. but I can understand he's not for everyone.