Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magus
21-11-2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Magus
when I use to have readings with him I specifically asked him how I can reach him other than Komma and he said that unfortunately he only works on komma site. I asked him if he was fiat lux and said it's easier for me to call their and he said to me he's not on psychic sofa only kooma so to please reach him their & that soon he'll make a website. I asked him this just a few months ago and I also previously mentioned it in this thread

he has no reason to lie because he would be losing business.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2016, 04:14 PM
(21-11-2016 02:12 PM)sweepie Wrote:  when I use to have readings with him I specifically asked him how I can reach him other than Komma and he said that unfortunately he only works on komma site. I asked him if he was fiat lux and said it's easier for me to call their and he said to me he's not on psychic sofa only kooma so to please reach him their & that soon he'll make a website. I asked him this just a few months ago and I also previously mentioned it in this thread

he has no reason to lie because he would be losing business.

@sweepie - I have spoken to Fiat Lux and Magus. I can assure you they are the same.
21-11-2016, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2016 05:56 PM by sweepie.)
that literally makes no sense what possibly reason would he have to lie. I would call FLUX myself but that's such a waste of money to test this lol

unless you see his face their's no fact that they are the same just because they have similar accents. I just can't see why he would lie when he knows I would want call him. because in those days I had 3 readings with him because I did like his reading but unfortunately the main predictions failed so that's why I stopped calling him. but he did get two other right.
21-11-2016, 06:11 PM
(21-11-2016 05:47 PM)sweepie Wrote:  that literally makes no sense what possibly reason would he have to lie. I would call FLUX myself but that's such a waste of money to test this lol

unless you see his face their's no fact that they are the same just because they have similar accents. I just can't see why he would lie when he knows I would want call him. because in those days I had 3 readings with him because I did like his reading but unfortunately the main predictions failed so that's why I stopped calling him. but he did get two other right.

I have no wish to argue with you about this. I had readings with both and they were identical, same voice, same statements.

I haven't got a clue why he would lie nor do I really care. Perhaps as Magus he does only read for Kooma. Faix Lux is a different company and he's under a different name with no picture.

Another bad reader who fed me false hope. Also, when he read for me on PS he gave out very specific details of my situation that I had revealed to Magus. The same outcome so not impressed one bitConfused
22-11-2016, 01:07 PM
I'm not arguing lol I'm literally just writing and talking....... all i'm saying is it would be illogical of him to lie especially if he said so himself.
22-11-2016, 02:28 PM
(22-11-2016 01:07 PM)sweepie Wrote:  I'm not arguing lol I'm literally just writing and talking....... all i'm saying is it would be illogical of him to lie especially if he said so himself.

You area f@@king liar.. evreryone knows magus & faix lux are the same guy.Rolleyes
22-11-2016, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 05:36 PM by sweepie.)
(22-11-2016 02:28 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 01:07 PM)sweepie Wrote:  I'm not arguing lol I'm literally just writing and talking....... all i'm saying is it would be illogical of him to lie especially if he said so himself.

You area f@@king liar.. evreryone knows magus & faix lux are the same guy.Rolleyes

hahha why are ya'll so agressive on this forum????????? God. just talk normal. I'm not saying he is or isn't. I don't know him personally I never even had a reading with Fiat Lux. I'm saying it's weird that Magus would say he isn't fiat when asked, cuz I asked. i don't even care if he is or isn't just trying talk with you nutballs. but you always get so aggressive. Can't even have normal rational conversations with you all.
01-12-2016, 07:38 PM
I tried Magnus just about 3 months ago. Another one of those 'readers' who was not able to read without heavy heavy contextualisation, almost as if he wants to counsel rather than to read the cards. Can't help it though - that is how some people make their money.
08-12-2016, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 08:32 AM by 80sgoth.)
(22-11-2016 05:19 PM)sweepie Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 02:28 PM)witchespotion Wrote:  

hahha why are ya'll so agressive on this forum????????? God. just talk normal. I'm not saying he is or isn't. I don't know him personally I never even had a reading with Fiat Lux. I'm saying it's weird that Magus would say he isn't fiat when asked, cuz I asked. i don't even care if he is or isn't just trying talk with you nutballs. but you always get so aggressive. Can't even have normal rational conversations with you all.

Let's quash this argument. It's not important but I happen to KNOW that Fiat Lux and Magus are the same individual. He more or less told me so and I do know that Magus reads under another name on Psychic Sofa because he told me this ages ago. He was very open about this too!

It's futile to argue about it because at the end of the day who really cares. He is actually a nice guy and very funny. Not a very good psychic if I'm honest. He asks a barrage of questions.
08-12-2016, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 06:49 PM by RachH81.)
Haven't read with anyone from Kooma but did have a reading with Fiat Lux about 6 months ago and although very nice I found him really difficult. He was nice enough to talk to but extracting information from him was even more awkward than me talking to a guy I like. I felt like I had to give too much information and he didn't really validate because of this.