Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic today are struggling
11-01-2016, 12:56 PM
Psychic today are struggling
have you noticed on the show there are so many readers struggling waiting for calls with green lights even psychic Theresa had no calls when ive been watching the show over the weekend. i wouldnt mind betting the whole show will close down in the next 18 months to 2 years
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2016 03:20 PM by Twilight.)
RE: Psychic today are struggling
Theresa (if she is Scott or has Scottish accent) very pleasant but she tells you what you want to hear. She read for me about a year ago and predicted events which would NOT happen but she insisted and they DIDN`T happen. too far off .......

I`m completely losing faith in that show (PTV) and will do clod turkey soon ...still have some credit then COLD TURKEY

I also had few very short readings (short because rubbish from the OFF) from Devi, Manalix, FAITH, GentleRain, Miroslav even RAYMOND (who use to be hard to get hold off now almost always on GREEN!!!!) to name but few. However one I have to mention is Celtic Linda - she just make stuff up which is annoying...very very fake no substance
13-01-2016, 07:47 PM
I remember raymond...he was very good, i had no idea that faith had come out the show. i agree after watching the show after a long lapse its lost its original quality...think it did a long time ago an must have lost many viewers along the way.
11-02-2016, 10:54 PM
(13-01-2016 07:47 PM)Fargo Wrote:  I remember raymond...he was very good, i had no idea that faith had come out the show. i agree after watching the show after a long lapse its lost its original quality...think it did a long time ago an must have lost many viewers along the way.

You can now watch the show on you tube via a link on the P/Today website and as we all are probably aware, you tube tells us how many are watching - currently they have 10 people watching via you tube Big Grin

Ok, there are more people watching on TV but to put it in context there are currently 1370 people watching Sky News via you tube.

In short, the Psychic Today audience numbers are tiny.
11-02-2016, 11:33 PM
what show??? is this
11-02-2016, 11:47 PM
(11-02-2016 11:33 PM)sweepie Wrote:  what show??? is this

http://www.psychictoday.co.uk
30-03-2016, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2016 07:46 PM by Soapfan46.)
(11-01-2016 12:56 PM)tweetypie Wrote:  have you noticed on the show there are so many readers struggling waiting for calls with green lights even psychic Theresa had no calls when ive been watching the show over the weekend. i wouldnt mind betting the whole show will close down in the next 18 months to 2 years

It would serve them bloody right the thieves! I remember calling for an overflow reader one time and wasting so much money as I kept being put through to the wrong reader!! When I complained the receptionist Refused to refund the money I had spent on voice recordings and being put through incorrectly and then told me I would NEVER be able to go through to an overflow reader as th don't recommend them??? I said what's the bloody point of having them on your site then?! You're misleading customers and she just said she would pass my feedback on.... Yeah right!
17-04-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2016 05:38 PM by iamheretowarnyou.)
(11-01-2016 12:56 PM)tweetypie Wrote:  have you noticed on the show there are so many readers struggling waiting for calls with green lights even psychic Theresa had no calls when ive been watching the show over the weekend. i wouldnt mind betting the whole show will close down in the next 18 months to 2 years

Well, I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it did.
With most readers that just tell you what you want to hear and only a few decent ones you just don't know who to trust and to believe do you? it's a complete waste of money in the end really and only leaves you confused.
I like the idea of distant readings because you can have a reader whenever it's convenient, but more pricey and what really annoys me is that these calls are obviously recorded and readers can share information about you with other readers because they know you are going to call lots of other readers or they may be friends. I am sure that can also happen with local readers if they live in the same town or whatever and are friends.
We have to be very wise when choosing one reader and I give you a tip:
if you are ever desperately seeking an answer or a result prepare yourself pray and fast for 24 hours it's hard at first but you get used to. Just google something like fasting and praying and search for yourself otherwise I can go on for hours, and just have a reading like once or twice a year or maybe more if really necessary that's what I do now it's a slow process but that's what works for me Smile
Trust me if we were all to that this psychic fraud culture would end in no time, only the exceptionally good ones would stay in the industry and they would still never be rich, so why should we get these frauds/con artists rich??? and obviously these premium phone lines would go because they simply wouldn't make money.
I also wish after these people got their abilities tested whether is psychic, clairvoyant, cards, palmistry etc got some sort of licence to legally perform this activity and if they are more that 80% wrong they should be entitled to a full refund or part refund depending on the case.
You wouldn't go to a hairdresser, doctor, lawyer that is not licenced/qualified to perform the job so why should we put our lives and personal details at risk when going to a psychic even though they have these reviews only that only show the positive ones and a lot of them are written right after the reading when callers are all happy.
I know this sounds really harsh and the con artists will hate what I've just written but I don't care ,cause customers like and the real deal ones will agree.
17-04-2016, 05:57 PM
And they've got this special offer of 85% for new customers for quite a long time, the last time I used them nearly a year ago I used on a special offer.
21-04-2016, 03:25 PM
I think the problem is that when the regulations changed that it makes hard for the show to be fun like it used to be

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 272 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 152 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 267 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 217 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,147 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 328 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 363 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 356 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 3,946 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic Today doesnt really need presenters.. does it? danitalia 23 8,065 06-06-2016 04:30 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling